Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

Lol almost every character seems to be dumb and a pain in the ass. I'd have yeeted off to do better things than deal with them

I hate everyone but the main character. The prince and his friends can’t even apologize correctly! Jeez how shameless can you be?

I am praying they all get what is coming to them holy shit. It is a great read and just give it a try the art is also real nice. MC is actually pree cute (personality and looks)

Nooooo, I love this, but it looks like it updates so rarely!!! (The webcomic itself, at any rate, though I'm sure the scanlators do their best once a chapter comes out.) I love this main character so much. She does not give a SHIT, she just wants to "play her RPG" and stay out of all the feelings and crap. XD Love this manga!

Well, happy to read more of the manga version

The light heroine is a piece of shit, and not a reincarnated one.

Also, the horrible duke daughter in this chapter is actually a sweet but a little braindead girl in love.

started off well but how many chapters until something actually happens, and mc has no personality being completely indifferent to everything while everyone other character is a complete idiot . Of course it's only 4 chapters in so far and could get better but really boring right now.

Users who are viewing this thread