Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Prologue

Wtf the plot is always the same otome game isekai with MC who plays the game for her sister

If he were to intercept the damsel rescue event for the prince and heroine..
He's going to overdid it and thus won the hearts of both the heroine and villainess?

Fed-Kun's army
You dum dum. So focused on making her not the villianess, you have become blind to the feelings she has started to have for you.

Dex-chan lover
So we just ignoring page four being from a completely different manga?

@dexec thought you might want to be made aware of this, seeing as no one else has said anything here.

Fed-Kun's army
This dummy probably forgot that he's also a target of affection cuz' he thinks he's older but he's not, he's about the same age as her!

people! don't assume an isekai protag is not dense!
isekai protag = dense

if he's not dense then it's subverting the trope... this manga does not look like it's subverting tropes!

Ah yes, the standard main character denseness and unable to realize that the story can change to such a degree.
It's understandable seeing as you'd usually have to be a narcissist to consider someone to like you, but it's still annoying.

Am I the only one feeling sad for the princess being only 12 and having to wear such revealing clothes?
It's awful; what is the artist thinking?

Aggregator gang
@Vera
It's a pseudo-historical-fantasy setting. We have had worse in our actual history and even current times, unfortunately.

I have the impression some isekai authors have never seen a child, by the way they write six years old kid's dialogues and interactions with adults.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I don't understand... is why the servants didn't get punished... even if it's because they didn't believe her... their mistress said she was being attacked, and they did nothing....

There is no punishment for that?

@Bengon if I'm not wrong, historically, fashion used to be for the adults and children and teenagers had very different forms of dress to the adults` - simpler and sturdier or just frilled to death, depending.
(not talking about child brides which is a horrendous thing that has been happening throughout history and is still unfortunately not passed from the world, but the fashion, specifically.)

Double-page supporter
oh this is really skipping a lot, and the novel was so good

Users who are viewing this thread