Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Raspberry and the Hound Will Never Understand One Another!

Just wanted to say I appreciated that you took the time for the warning. Good on y'all.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, I think a warning for the cliffhanger was more warranted than the pages that were warned... -_-

I really hope you guys have the next chapter waiting in the wings; I really don't want to be waiting 2 months to resolve this cliffhanger.

Double-page supporter
Sexual violence in fluffy and heartwarming manga?
It's gal cleaning all over again.

Fed-Kun's army
A cliffhanger at a cliff.... Wow, cliff-sama took it to another level... 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Not super cool with them suddenly shoving rape into a cute and fluffy manga...
This whole scenario is so tropey and stereotypical. A one dimensional evil villain tries to rape the fl, then the hero will bust in and save her. Regardless of how this turns out, this attempted rape has really stained the story for me.

Aggregator gang
Yeah... there's no tension in this series. A cliffhanger like this is just lame.

Dex-chan lover
why didn't he jump out the windows in the back instead of hiding under a blanket?

@DerpySausage don't step in that lane please. I already stated I appreciated the trigger warning. Also, if those pages triggers a panic attack to a seizure based on those events laid out, then they have been an enemy to themself for not making proper rationalization protocols.

They need to go outside their bubble and confront their fears. They dont need to attack it all at once because they can literally die.

Also, the point about this being an escapism is no different than seeing A Star is Born, and seeing the MC neck himself and getting suicidal tendencies because of failed attempts (bet you cant, but I did). Yet, why am I still here? I asked for help and have rationalization protocols. Get out of the lane before I run you over with a bus.

Users who are viewing this thread