Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Raspberry and the Hound Will Never Understand One Another!

Aggregator gang
Hope leonid comes back and kills michel like the mountain killed oberyn martell in game of thrones

Contributor
Fucking disgusting.
Please let Leo come now, and nearly kill him.

@ASmileToProtect agree, really hoping she does a knee strike at the crotch like any able person can do w/o their arms. Make her self-defense knowledge from modern times useful instead of having a typical damsel in distress scenario. The bad thing is their status unless she is higher or the male lead is higher the king will execute them all no questions asked.

Fed-Kun's army
Wheres my rape scene? Huh, its just a attempt... Aww

Thanks for the chapter btw ^^

Hey man if you create a yandere, you have to take responsibility for it. That's just how it is.

I really don’t like the prince. I usually like yandere characters but I don’t like him at all. It’s even worse that he looks like a wuss.

Double-page supporter
Why run from the prince? Just kill him. He's a cunt, nobody cares if he's dead. So just kill him. Also push his body down the cliff so nobody finds it. If the cunt of a prince gets to live after having done all this, this story and the whole world in this story is utter shit and deserves to burn.

Double-page supporter
I think I already read this chapter some time ago... ?
Is this a retranslation ?

I usually like yandere but this is triggering me SHES CLEARLY SAYING NO BACK OFF BISH-

Fed-Kun's army
@ASmileToProtect you might want to educate yourself on the purpose of trigger warnings before spouting nonsense about people needing to leave their bubble. People can't control what triggers an adverse psychological reaction in them based on past or ongoing trauma. Especially in entertainment media specifically written as escapism, the value of trigger warnings cannot be overstated, but it can certainly be understated.
https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/psychpedia/trigger#:~:text=A%20trigger%20in%20psychology%20is,describing%20posttraumatic%20stress%20(PTSD).

Dex-chan lover
So, you gave a warning for sexual assault, but not for
hunting 😏
?! Wow, count me triggered, wryyy.

Users who are viewing this thread