Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Raspberry and the Hound Will Never Understand One Another!

Dex-chan lover
Running for your life, stop to sniff the sheets...could have barricaded the door.

TW appreciated...

@DFM1412 to be fair, she thought it would have a lock. Which would have bought her quite a bit of time against that scrawny prince. Probably not long enough, but longer than her stamina would hold against the dogs I imagine.

Yandere are the worst.
NOW I WILL VIOLATE YOU OUT OF LUV.
Yeah, no.

The worst part is that I BET that the resolution of this problem will never be one. Why can't she just tell him that no, she's not in love, it's his own delusions and that He can just go fuck himself? There is always a fucking wall made out of scenario (or scenarium, the most resistant ore existent in the fantasy universes) just to prevent any simple resolution. In the end, it's becoming really old.

Supporter
Not gonna lie, but I would read a spin-off where the male lead kills the prince after he deflowers her and the two escape to another country.

Dex-chan lover
I will never understand the supposed appeal of a yandere. Worst character arch-type hands down.

Ya'll got issues if that did something for you, not gonna lie

Dex-chan lover
@LeRyzz several reasons that wouldnt work in this scenario.

1) he's a prince. In this setting that gives him an absurd amount of power and insulting him either privately or publicly would be bad for her health and/or reputation.

2) he's a psychopath. He literally said he would use violence to keep her behavior under control. You can not talk reason to people like him and if she tried he would just get violent (more so than he has so far).

3) 1 and 2 combined make him a legitimate threat to... basically anyone cause as a prince he legitimately believes he can get away with murder and honestly probably can. He can also have her arrested under false pretenses and then keep her as a caged bird for his own personal delight.

Fed-Kun's army
chair... but make it electric.

ugh I don't like this chapter :((( but thank you for your hard work translators!

Aggregator gang
Oh shit NOOOOOO but I kind of love we are getting some drama now lmao BUT NOOOOOO NOT LIKE THIS

Dex-chan lover
@jackty89 I mean yes. they could do that. But what i was replying to was a post implying he could be reasoned with in some way, or talked sense to. He can't. He's a psychopath.

Double-page supporter
He's insane. And stupid; as a prince he has access to other big boobed girls than Elizabeth - who would actually want him. But I guess that's the whole point in a way, he's a rapist and it's definitely about power here.

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
Looks like I have to start a mob of people to mobhunt that yandere prince.

Dex-chan lover
its been a while but it immediately hit me when "princess" was running from the yandere. holy, just remembering what the family is like, is like, ew...
thanks for translating. god sped the next chapter, this really is a cliffhanger even if readers know there's an OTP

Users who are viewing this thread