Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Raspberry and the Hound Will Never Understand One Another!

I looked over the raws, and I cannot believe how quickly they brush it over. Just ridiculous. Also, she’s okay, but the way she acts and responds really isn’t normal, really bad writing here, why even put this into the plot if that hideous excuse for a prince doesn’t suffer any consequences? And what’s this about her immediately cooking??? I hope the author and artist know what they are doing.

I feel like the content warning was a huge spoiler for not much actual violence. I assume it'll get worse, but having the character be surprised by something you were told before the chapter was pretty lame.

please murder the prince, we may as well just start a revolution now

Dex-chan lover
I want to see the princes balls cut off and fed to the dogs he oh so loves.

Dex-chan lover
@Sparklepink12K
Not really much they can do sadly (outside of a elaborate plan to frame him or make a "accident" happen), he is a prince after all and depending on the time period, he can pretty much do whatever he wants
thankfully he's stopped, but i really hope that this is just a setup for a "fall from grace" arc later in the series, if anyone deserves it boy oh boy does this POS deserve a slow , painful death

Fed-Kun's army
@Sparklepink12K
Well based on the next chapter, its not like they can do anything to punish the prince since there's no evidence and the prince can just abuse his authority and pin it on Leo instead. I do agree the fact that they just swept everything under the rug is kind of strange

Dex-chan lover
@introvertchild

she likelly did it in hopes of disguising her smell or a poor attempt at hiding most likely.
it's close to impossible to outrun dogs.

or you know...... poor writing and/or magic influence is always an option.

Double-page supporter
"Forced Naughty Times" warning. Seems pretty tame to me. Kinda par for the course if we are talking about something that involves a yandere. Also it seems like yandere runs in the family with how the queen's facial expression was in the previous chapter
A butt kicking or ball busting might be in store for the next chapter.

she ran into the bed?? why not... block the door with the table that was just right next to it? she just ran under the covers as if a ghost was chasing her...?? and that prince should just perish. if he ends up being forgiven later on that will be such a wtf. this guy is REALLY enthusiastic to commit crimes like murder and rape.

I hope attempted rape doesn't become a trend in isekai shoujo.
It's a terrible trope anyway and shouldn't be used so lightly.
This is the second one i'm reading which went this way, the other one was the

I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss

Dex-chan lover
@ENJAY

you messed up the tag there

Edit:

i write out the text before i mark over everything with the mouse and then press the spoiler button, that way it places the text inside the tag for me.

the = is whats messing it up

Dex-chan lover
@Sparklepink12K :
From skimming through it.

It's because Elizabeth is still in the game-mindset. She thought that the prince's yandere mode was a result of misunderstanding Leonid's "she's mine" line at the party(press F for Leonid), and some other reasoning that was related to the game's events.
But essentially, she think that he's only yandere from some triggers, not that it's his natural state (at the end she's like "staaaahp don't fall (into yandere)!" when the prince started showing some 'darkness' seeing her and Leonid 'flirt'.

And I think the queen found out between ch 16 and 17, since at the start of 17 she's trying to apologize for the prince's action (she brought him along because he said there's someone he's interested in there, but she didn't expect him to go this far)

On one hand, the prince seem to be out of the picture for now with ch 17, on the other hand, a new smug guy appear.

Users who are viewing this thread