Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Raspberry and the Hound Will Never Understand One Another!

Group Leader
Trigger warning is appreciated even if I’m not the target audience :) Hope it makes someone feel more comfortable.

Never got the appeal for yanderes myself, I’m curious what they’re gonna do next! I mean their political position is weak compared to a prince

Double-page supporter
Wondered what would happen this chapter. Saw the warning. "Oh no, so that's where this is going..."

ngl that was kinda hot

but ofc i wouldn't want it happening in real life, it's just so heart throbbing in fictions lol

Dex-chan lover
Woah woah woah...I just got back so I don’t entirely remember the entire story but...if they got guns then why they using blades?

@ilikeanimee Early guns weren't as reliable in history. After firing it would take a long time to reload, you would have a hard time using it in the rain, it fouled easily after a couple of shots that required cleaning and they were also highly inaccurate which is why line infantry was the most common formation.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, the trigger warning put me more on edge than the actual event. Not necessarily a bad thing for the experience, but...hmm.

Well...yeah. That's basically what we all expected could happen, right? Still a despicable thing, but we were always dealing with this kind of person.
LEON HELP.

@metta0king i felt this on such a spiritual level. like i would never want anything even close to this irl and it grosses me out, but for some reason when it's fiction it FEELS DIFFERENT. AAA
thank you for updates! I like the point someone else brought up. when you consider political positions, they might not be able to help so easily. but I'm sure she'll get out of this

Users who are viewing this thread