Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Raspberry and the Hound Will Never Understand One Another!

Double-page supporter
hah ~! as if that gonna kill him...
he probably come out only got light injuries... lol

shitttttt now thats another level of yandere oh fuckkckck thank you for the chapterrr

Fed-Kun's army
The guy just got shot by a 50 cal musket and fell off a cliff... Lets hope he survives

@wilddeath That's exacly why I call that a wall made out of scenario. This type of setting you mentioned is so common today it's really not fun anymore.

Oh good god
I was missing this series and holy fuck that just surprised me.
Thank you for the update ✨

I hope he gets properly punished for his action, and not just a slap on the wrist because he's a prince. What the hell?

Dex-chan lover
@LeRyzz except that "setting" exists in real life too. People get kidnapped by "yandere" people and end up with Stockholm syndrome like its implied in an earlier chapter she might end up with in one of the bad ends of the game this world is based on.

Side note i remember reading in recent days a story where a yandere ruler gets fucking nuked for his crimes. can't remember the series. If i can find it again ill edit my post with the title.

Dex-chan lover
what so offensive about that page? are people so easily triggered these days?

I can appreciate the endcard stating what those pages are, but if those pages trigger people they need to leave their bubble. That sort of behavior is wrong, and creating a cliche white knight scenario is a bit bland. However, if we have to come to live in a society where we don't realize that sexual abuse is foul behavior then we're fucked.

Dex-chan lover
That cliff ending! I think you should warn us about that too 😑

Users who are viewing this thread