Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Raspberry and the Hound Will Never Understand One Another!

@Goldenzeal
i've been trying to fix it but don't know how.
Also! that was fast, it's been barely been a minute since i posted.

Dex-chan lover
@ENJAY

got to go fast :D
jokes aside thought, it was just a happy accident we got to the chat at the same time : P
have a good day mate :>

i want to cuse the author, sexual assault is something so (idk what word i want to use for the thing that only worse human can do). even if u just thingking of it or just ur imagination. this is just my opinion

Woah they really did want to get rid of this character. Well better for our nun friend who can finally get someone off her back for good

@ENJAY
We can all agree that the prince from that one is a total scumbag. Thank God our ml appeared, which the prince cunt died though, he totally deserves that much.
I also really dislike this little shit prince from this one, adding unnecessary tension to this manga that seemed pretty chill until recently.

Dex-chan lover
Dark. But spoiled, so, in a way, less dark. I'unno, the warning really lessened the blow. Not to mention there's no way that line will be fully crossed.

If you don't understand moonrunes but still want ease of mind, raws are upto Ch.17

I must say, prince's plan to get rid of ML was quite smooth

Then again, he fell under common 'not checking his target is totally 100% dead' trope though

Dex-chan lover
Trigger warning isn't necessary. If you're reading manga it's par on course.

*sigh* I miss days where in manga heads fly and nobody bats an eye.

Dex-chan lover
Hope the prince dies.... also, cruel of you to not release more than one chapter. Or is the raw for some reason not further ahead?

Dex-chan lover
This is like getting a gore warning for... nose bleeds. No, not even a drop of blood, just a tiny scratch.

We all know where this is going though. ML comes to the rescue, MC defends the perp, and they all live happily ever after.

Users who are viewing this thread