Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Raspberry and the Hound Will Never Understand One Another!

I'm sorry but I couldn't pay attention at all, at page 27-28 was that statue in the background a fish biting a bears ass? XD This completely destroyed the atmosphere for me lol.

I have a feeling that this cabin belongs to Leo 🤭🤭😏🌞 so that gives me hope that he’ll come save her... or so I hope.

Double-page supporter
Reading the raw before hand did not lessen the shitty feel i got from the prince

Double-page supporter
@Sparklepink12K
Thats exactly how I expected this manga to handle it, as soon as I started reading this chapter.

The way that manga "I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss" handled an attempted rape was honestly so appalling, my expectations are rockbottom for this kind of shit. (I've read literally one manga where the protagonist doesn't get over an attempted rape in 20 seconds.)

me and my dirty mind wants it to happen

but for the sake of the story 😢 I hope it almost happens but then it switches with elizabeth and ml and happen anyway with both consent

but for the actual sake of the story 😫 I hope it just doesn't happen

Aggregator gang
And then the door bursts opened. No knight, nor count or anyone she knows. But the horse, there he stands, glaring hostilely toward the target who shot his master. The horse charges toward the prince, crushing his balls with the hooves, and chews his head of as if chewing carrot.

@Mawfin I totally agree with you! The rose on the table on pg 28... Elizabeth gave him a rose not too long ago.

I don't think he's going to like what might happen, regardless of whether or not it is his house 😬

I thought the prince was trash but then I saw the comments asking where their rape scene was.
If you want rape so bad the go find a hentai to read instead.

@petra please share which rare manga didn’t have this ridiculous Trash and had realistic portrayals of the literal crime of rape lol I need to refreshen my eyes

Users who are viewing this thread