Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu

Fed-Kun's army
@ryke08
from what i understood after reading the novel, she intentionally do that to lower her family's prestige, because her family is in danger of being overthrown by the royal family for being too influential (which is bad, because it could cause internal disputes, or so she feared)

an other otome game-like.... expect to be different because of the ruin end wanted but in the end , it's still a casual otome game -_-

Power Uploader
Wow, another Bakarina clone.... only unlike the dozens of others that are all pretty good, this one actually sucks! Though I guess that's refreshing in its own way.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Otome_game_like_shoujo_manga genre conquered a new low.
@yohane Isn't there is the family head there to think about it? For the head of influential family it's even easier to see from the top how the power is distributed. Easier than for the gamer girl. And what the head is able to do is much more adequate too.
Fatal flaw of otome game setting is believing that a third-grade otome game script writer is able to properly grasp political events and that events (when repeated in isekaied reality) will surely repeat the script.

Dex-chan lover
If you think about it, wouldn't surefire way to bring ruin be making as many heirs as possible to fight for their inheritance?

Group Leader
Plot Twist:
Addie is another perchild from Japan that got isekai'd into a guy's body

Dex-chan lover
I like this. The manga knows that its tone shouldn't be serious, so it doesn't act serious. Pretty entertaining if you ask me

Double-page supporter
Oh gosh I saw this manga recc'd by a comment somewhere else and now i am hungry for more. I hope it updates soon!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread