Am I Your Daughter?

Thank you very much for your efforts to mass release so many chapters!
I look forward to future updates.

*fart noises* im tired of reading about some damn kids that used to be an adult then revert back and we see them as a child for a long ass time.

Thank you for all your hard work! I feel so spoiled! Im looking forward to this series!!

Fed-Kun's army
Does this MC have to make the same dumb :eek: face in 90% of the frames she’s in?

Why the Duke didn't think that she's his sister...if he didn't fool around, it could be his father's daughter..

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS SPAM UPDATE AND THIS STORY IS SOOOO ADORABLEEE🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️

@Chichiechi At one moment he did, he said to look back 8 years in his father's activity. The thing is if they said if it is his sister, he would ruin his father's legacy, which would show more weakness than saying it was his child. All he knows is that she is a descendent of the Kalistos bloodline, but by saying that she is his daughter is the easiest way to keep her with him and it is more plausible than saying that this is his father's "bastard" child (which we don't know is true yet until we get further into the story)

Users who are viewing this thread