The Anemone Feels The Heat - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Reunion

At least for any guessed tags here Ren has called it a yuri manga on twitter so hopefully that side is safe. I assume they got the right feedback for what the weak link was in Himari no Mawari was so this could be good.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
I don't get what the title has to do with the content, but okay.

Art is gorgeous but the writing doesn't do it for me , I hope the author has a clear idea where to go with this manga to avoid another himawari mess

Dex-chan lover
Finally the author taking the complete shoujo ai/yuri route,and not with some complicated love triangle with unwrapped ending like the last himari no mawari series,

Dex-chan lover
Well I just hope that black haired girl won't die in the end...because she has raised already multiple flags on this chapter.

Geh. What the heck was that? I could not follow that main chick's personality at all. She's way too twisted up inside to be giving advice to anyone. Figure out your own shi* first.

Dex-chan lover
looks like it'll be an interesting read

but already have a bad feeling but lets see where things goes even if it might lead to something like that

Dex-chan lover
WTH MC! What do you have to be ashamed of!? Fuck you! You did something good for someone and you feel ashamed because of that? Be proud of the fact that you did it! メンヘラやめろう!

Ugh, also anyone else feel their feelings seems to go rather quick ahead? Nothing bad but it felt a little rushed halfway through.
I feel that it's less of the MC being ashamed and more that she's irritated at the sickly girl for making her miss out the entrance exam, while feeling slightly guilty for being irritated. Just my take tho.

Users who are viewing this thread