Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Page 14

Dex-chan lover
See, this is why, if you wanna get a relationship with someone, just be upfront from the start. Especially when you know that they love you. Goddamn, imagine if hadn't let him believe that was just a dream. Things could have gone so much better. But instead, she had to try and be a mastermind manipulating everything, and now she's paying the price.

Ah well, it's pointless to berate her on this now, as she's clearly learnt her lesson. I hope things pan out, for the both of them, and hang whatever anyone else thinks about it.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to say that Matsuri used her experience well (to advance her career), but in retrospect it’s quite crazy for her to lean on her bitter experience continuously. She is still nursing that wound a year on.

The brother is torn between desire and morality, stuck in the same point a year on.
Imouto’s gambit didn’t work out because of that. She’s on a desperate move to break her brother’s morality.

Honestly I’m surprised everyone end up being bruised and battered a year on, I thought they were gonna elope after the previous chapter. Though if the brother did decide he’s gonna be a siscon no matter what anyway, it will be too similar to the author’s previous series….

Dex-chan lover
So…. Is it just me, or was the time skip kinda pointless? Like, the only thing it did was show Matsuri as a NTR mangaka (ironic :kek: ) and everything else is basically the same. Sister is still crazy, MC is still fucked up and constantly self loathing, was it really needed? Idk, seemed kinda pointless to me.

Other than that, I actually like this story. It’s actually super interesting and it’s got me hooked to find out what happens next. Also cuz the imouto is kinda crazy, but HOT af :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread