Ani to Imouto no Shitai Shitai Shitai Koto - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Page 14

Dex-chan lover
How did they even survive 1yr with him being on hiatus lol

Dex-chan lover
He really wants to change and have a good life, sadly he has a yandere incest craving sister.

Dex-chan lover
So…. Is it just me, or was the time skip kinda pointless? Like, the only thing it did was show Matsuri as a NTR mangaka (ironic :kek: ) and everything else is basically the same. Sister is still crazy, MC is still fucked up and constantly self loathing, was it really needed? Idk, seemed kinda pointless to me.

Other than that, I actually like this story. It’s actually super interesting and it’s got me hooked to find out what happens next. Also cuz the imouto is kinda crazy, but HOT af :meguusmug:
Everything being the same after a year is fairly significant since it means all his attempts to stop being horny for his sister failed and now he's given up on life.
Also, it's hard to say which is more tragic: that his mom still doesn't trust him after a year of presumably peaceful cohabitation or that the distrust is somewhat reasonable.

Dex-chan lover
2 things I want to say about this chapter:

1. MC is in his 20s, god damn, I thought he was like in his 30-40s or something.
2. FMC eyes in the last page is kind of lackluster you know? I'd expect it to be more.... crazy.

Dex-chan lover
sM2PXb8.png

Dex-chan lover
What is this? 1 year skip and things become shitty? I expected more scheme from the sister after she successfully made her brother realize that he can only get excited by her. But nothing happens.. disappointing

Dex-chan lover
1 year time skip and the sister isn't pregnant yet? She's lost her game, smh
Precisely... Previously, she was like a cunning mastermind who has everything under her control and will stop at nothing to make her brother hers. But now she's like a stupid (and kinda weak) villainess who suddenly throwing tantrum by asking the brother to have sex with her.

Dex-chan lover
What is this? 1 year skip and things become shitty? I expected more scheme from the sister after she successfully made her brother realize that he can only get excited by her. But nothing happens.. disappointing
If anything, the realization could make him consciously try to reject her even more.

Previously he can still pretend to not see it and just go on with the flow.
But now, he realize he loves Shizuku and she also loves him. He can't leave her hanging anymore and should make decision to be open about his feeling or reject her. He can't handle it.

Well, there's a big difference between Kouta and Ritsu.
Ritsu still has a long future ahead, and he's confident about being able to overcome any trials to give happiness to Uta. So he believe in that feeling and their choice.
Kouta has been living in failure after failure. Even if he and Shizuku became lover, the only thing he can see is probably his pathetic self degrading and depending on Shizuku rather than giving back to her. That sounds like a living hell. So rather than his own feeling, he cling to society's morality of what is "right thing to do".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So…. Is it just me, or was the time skip kinda pointless? Like, the only thing it did was show Matsuri as a NTR mangaka (ironic :kek: ) and everything else is basically the same. Sister is still crazy, MC is still fucked up and constantly self loathing, was it really needed? Idk, seemed kinda pointless to me.

Other than that, I actually like this story. It’s actually super interesting and it’s got me hooked to find out what happens next. Also cuz the imouto is kinda crazy, but HOT af :meguusmug:
Nah, the time skip gave things a chance to percolate. In the space of a year Moniko became a professional cuckold, Kouta grew fungus, and Shizuku got real. Seems about right to me.

Dex-chan lover
Why? She know she got no chance, so she walks out and no longer disturb their love and life.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, Matsuri became an NTR expert. Absolute gold.

Shizuku's really going for it at the end, there. Is the story ending?

Double-page supporter
I imagine that Shizuku delivered the last line of the chap in exasperation, like "God damn it, why does everyone keep thinking I don't want to get pounded and why the fuck hasn't he made a move yet!"

Also, Matsuri writing NTR manga is like baking the wedding cake for the winning girl in a harem manga level cucked.

Users who are viewing this thread