Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 10 Ch. 53 - Interests and truth

Dex-chan lover
So that’s why she couldn’t change the size of her breasts haha

Dex-chan lover
Pfft, I thought the "master" was the real Asebi because of that uncanny resemblance. Twin sister twist, lol.

Group Leader
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram
Fuck Gram

Power Uploader
Licorice never did anything too bad though, all she really did was leave with the robots.

Group Leader
Like in all fucking honesty, how can Yuu smile like that to him (pg 29) after all he’s done?! He had him at gunpoint, wanting to take his ship right after losing Asebi. He’s done so much shit and Yuu’s just letting it slide?! What the fuck, Yuu?!

And still,
Fuck Gram

Double-page supporter
I hope she remains human, finally they can make babies.
Also if she stays this way, she don't have to worry about her old nighmares we saw in the first few chapters anymore. (where yuu gets a wife, grows old and asebi is just stays the same.)

Don't really care if Licorice is good or bad, she deserves punishment. :)

And what is better than one Asebi? :D

Double-page supporter
Just the first couple of pages... FUCK THIS SHIT! I hope the MC gets fucked again for trusting fuckers... DROPPED!

Dex-chan lover
Plot twists, revelations, changing sides, hard decisions.
And y'all could only think about Asebi getting the D.

I am among men of culture.

Dex-chan lover
Hrmmmmmmmmm. I don't like this reveal. I found the dynamic between him and her liking each other even tho she's a robot really good, having to deal with the problems that arise from that and how to work around them or just a different type of relationship despite still being in love. Her actually being a human just makes it kinda normal now. =/

As far as a plot point for revealing that some of the robots are actually people it's fine I guess but it just seems a little too easy for me. Would be better if the manga ended with her as a robot and them just dealing with it.

TTX

why?
relationship between robot and human was interesting and the only real problem was a biological child
but author takes the simple route

Aggregator gang
WHY THE FUCK IS OUR MC KEEP TRUSTING BULLSHIT PERSON LIKE THAT, he did it once, i know people deserve second chance but come on , he's too fucking optimistic person

Users who are viewing this thread