Asebi and Adventurers of Sky World - Vol. 10 Ch. 56 - Gram and Aizen

Aggregator gang
Poor Licorice, she is getting a little crazy
Stop her misery, put her to death. :/

Dex-chan lover
Asebi going to use emperor's guardsman memories to fuck with him

His real body is still in the pod, they took the link core from the guardsman body into a new one.

Licorice was brainwashed when she was still a citizen of the city, she can't go against the emperor. (She bowed down by reflex the first time they met the guardsman body.) Asebi's dad only tried to re-brainwash the citizens who were already brainwashed by the emperor. Killing everyone is also a solution, but thats how the bad guys think.

Aggregator gang
I already feel Licorice is going to take horrible decisions.

I honestly don't see how anyone could justify Licorice's hypocrisy at this point. She's determined to prioritise her own happiness and jeopardise an entire civilisation for it. She's already betrayed the cast 2 times and doesn't bat an eyelid when it comes to supporting a mass genocide. Please just fucking kill her and do it slowly.

MD@Home
It's hard to cheer for either side at this point. Licorice lost all perspective, The plan of Asebi's dad plan is basically thinly veiled mass murder, the emperor is pretty much a plot device to show how evil the people of the empire are (which is kinda bullshit in my opinion, even in that copied city most inhabitants were normal while the emperor was still an asshole, even brainwashed).
How are they going to get out of this mess with just 4 chapters remaining? I fear it's going to be some sort of convenient explosion that kills all or most remaining hibernated people and renders the whole moral problem moot. :(

Double-page supporter
Man, did this get axed? Plot pace has increased to light speed.

Dex-chan lover
The plot was always this fast. Their first voyage that failed was like 5 chapters. Or 7 or something.

Also people sure get stabbed a lot with lasers in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread