Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 340 - The Mystery of Night Pools

Dex-chan lover
That glowing balls actually kinda dangerous in real life if you put that thing in a water or a pool.. That thing can shock you to death if you are not careful..

Not gonna lie it's kinda impressive that Daisuke can hold a person in that standing up in one foot pose even in the pool.. It's hard and heavy to do in real life...

Dex-chan lover
That glowing balls actually kinda dangerous in real life if you put that thing in a water or a pool.. That thing can shock you to death if you are not careful..
Are they really that strong?

Not gonna lie it's kinda impressive that Daisuke can hold a person in that standing up in one foot pose even in the pool.. It's hard and heavy to do in real life...
He's also holding her up from the bottom, since his waist is lower in the water than hers, and I doubt she's that much taller.

Dex-chan lover
Are they really that strong?

He's also holding her up from the bottom, since his waist is lower in the water than hers, and I doubt she's that much taller.
It's Depends on how much voltage the lamp has.. I accidentally explode one before and it's slightly burn a table.. If I remember it was the 200 watt one..

In this story they actually have a very bright one that can shine the outdoor and they have it a lot floating around in the water.. so it might be those lamp that has strong watt that slightly dangerous to do in real life.. and what Chiaki do to toss those around actually really stupid..

As long the water did not get to the circuit or the outer shell it will be fine..

And more info these ball that float around in the water actually kinda soft and expensive.. That why Daisuke made a mistake when he touch those "balls" 🤣But I feel like it's still has different texture..

Dex-chan lover
So Daisuke became built now huh? Also I would help you carry those annoying balls anytime anywhere

Dex-chan lover
e9f81de02a9fc07392e99970e28d4e3e1a048370.jpg
5c454c489f3cf85d1ba947f376276886d7738cfc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I doubt these are at all dangerous. There are no visible cables so they must run on batteries, and even if the batteries in all the balls would end up in the water they would just short out and not make the water carry any current.

It's Depends on how much voltage the lamp has.. I accidentally explode one before and it's slightly burn a table.. If I remember it was the 200 watt one...
A 200 W bulb runs on the electrical grid, and that would be dangerous, yes. (Japan uses 100 volt IIRC). These floating balls are maybe 2W at most, and that can't hurt anyone. There are kiddie toys that use more power!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I doubt these are at all dangerous. There are no visible cables so they must run on batteries, and even if the batteries in all the balls would end up in the water they would just short out and not make the water carry any current.

A 200 W bulb runs on the electrical grid, and that would be dangerous, yes. (Japan uses 100 volt IIRC). These floating balls are maybe 2W at most, and that can't hurt anyone. There are kiddie toys that use more power!
I google it and it actually exist a toy like that.. It even sells on Amazon.. I never know that kind of toy exist nowdays 😂..

It's named

Light up Beach Ball Toy​

Now it's not romantic anymore.. It's just looks extra stupid because the Ojou-sama literally jus play around with bunch of toys in the middle of night.. 🤦

Whose silhouette was it saying "my bad" & knocking off the remote from ojou-sama's hand? It didn't match anyone. It looked like a guy but not like daisuke. Damn horror element.

Dex-chan lover
Whose silhouette was it saying "my bad" & knocking off the remote from ojou-sama's hand? It didn't match anyone. It looked like a guy but not like daisuke. Damn horror element.
It's clearly Chiaki..

Dex-chan lover
How long has it been? I honestly thought we would never see her again. Ojou-samas will always have a especial place in my heart. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread