Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 353 - The Mystery of Graveyards

Dex-chan lover
Oh gods, we're dipping into serious backstory stuff. This is a sign the end is nigh, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
I want to write cringey trolling comment but i just can't. You win this time harem manga.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry suzu, that's pretty sad and stuff, but I still want the hard working gyaru to win. Tan is justice.

Dex-chan lover
Am I a weirdo for thinking it's more sweet and wholesome than sad?

It seems like she's come to grips with it for the most part already… and this was a fulfillment of her and her mom's wishes.

(But I don't think her mom has achieved nirvana quite yet… I'm betting we'll see her again. Maybe some time after Suzu wins the Daisukebowl, which seems apparent even though I'm rooting for Kotone.)
I wonder if they all have special reasons like this for what they do.
Maybe some, but please not all. I can't take finding out chemistry girl and wrestling girl's special reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus. That was creepy, wholesome and cute respectively. Even the mom is rooting for her. Wonder how she will feel seeing Suzu's rivals. Imagine the entire club visiting her grave and she notices Daisuke is the only guy and she curses him for womanizing with Suzu. XD

Dex-chan lover
Damn, talk about winning the lore game against the other MCbowl competitors

Group Leader
This feels like the Suzu equivalent of that Chiaki chapter where she finally does magic properly in terms of sort of making a full circle from where the characters started.

Hopefully whenever this series ends the Author does something like Amagami ss and dedicates a chapter or 2 for an ending with each of the heroines.

Dex-chan lover
(But I don't think her mom has achieved nirvana quite yet… I'm betting we'll see her again. Maybe some time after Suzu wins the Daisukebowl, which seems apparent even though I'm rooting for Kotone.)
Her Mom: "Nirvana can wait. My daughter still needs me."

Dex-chan lover
I really thought that Suzu will say "just kidding.. my mom is still alive at home" at the end. Never expect such deep lore.
Suzu for the win! (Still love the science girl though)

Dex-chan lover
There's also that chapter of a girl trying to communicate with her dead mom.
I guess, there might have been. But this one definitely hits.

There are over 300 chapters to look into, if I dare to confirm it. So I will give up and believe this is true.

These are ghost tears.... my face is being haunted right now…. Don’t look

Users who are viewing this thread