Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 375 - The Mystery of the Next Prez

Dex-chan lover
4 chapters!!

Also, page 4 seems to have an almost duplicate translation? Is that correct? Daisuke repeats himself nearly word-for-word. Also page 6 first panel, the sentence doesn't make sense. Missing a word, I think.

Dex-chan lover
time finally started moving again and they're freed from the endless cycle of repetition. of course this only happens when the manga dies so that we can get some unnecessary drama at the very end instead of just a confession and him choosing someone, which is not likely to happen.

Dex-chan lover
1st... only 4 more, goddammit author being abrupt af.
2nd... at least give me kotone or gyaru end pleaaaase.
Not to be a downer but considering we already kinda got an epilogue to the story a couple chapters ago, I assume we will just get an "and the adventure goes on" ending without further closure.
the end would be the continuation of that meeting, who Daisuke is gonna come to take home.
In a month we will witness daisuke and the others breaking out from the infinite loop they are stuck in for the past 300 chapters or so (and my guy daisuke really had a glow up arc)
Daisuke glow up arc has been all the series, he slowly got stronger to survive his wacko classmates.

Users who are viewing this thread