BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 182 - Who Did You See During The Sunset On The Road To School That Day?

Dex-chan lover
BLM protests somehow I spired Paru to fix the story and make it actually socially relevant like it used to be instead of a freaking tournament arc

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY, SOME SOCIAL COMMENTARY. I hated the shonen esque style the manga gained in this arc.

Double-page supporter
great work on the edits
I'm reading Beastars (almost) as much for the manga as for your lfmao work afterwards

Dex-chan lover
>8 pages dedicated to memes
Don't do this. Whoever did this, please stop.

Dex-chan lover
A third of this chapter is not part of the chapter. Eight pages is ridiculous. Pick one and put it on the credit page.

@Ahab19 They are literally working for free so you can read the chapter. So what if you just stuck your fingers up your ass instead of being a jerk?

Was not expecting Sonic Real Time Fandub in the silly pages, needed a laugh today, thanks guys.

holy crap we finally get a decent Beastars chapter. my soul is restored.

i don’t even mind the cringe edits but there is only so much one can milk from “xD daddy” jokes. 8 pages was a bit much.

what's with the sudden influx of shitty edits D: why is this a thing? i thought we got a nice long chapter but no its just shitty edits...

i’ve come to make an announcement, legosi the gray wolf’s a bitchass motherfucker! he pissed on my fucking wife! that’s right, he took his gray wolf fucking furry dick out and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said his dick was *this* big, and i said that’s disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread