BEASTARS - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - A Drop of Milk in Black Coffee

Fed-Kun's army
What's up with this retarded pretty boy? Maybe someone who wants to become the next beastar by luring out the culprit and trapping him?

Dex-chan lover
Legosi can always pull the "I have a black friend, I'm not racist" excuse.

Dex-chan lover
A wild bishie-p appears!

Boy better watch his mouth, there's probably more than a few carnivores out there who think he looks like a snacc.

And tbh I've always found predators to be more beautiful than prey, on average. The outward-facing eyes most prey have is just too derpy looking.

One of the drama club members called him in... Could Legoshi be behind this? He mentioned that everyone focuses on the new guy, so it may be that he got him here as a distraction

I literally went "oh god why is the goat hot", this manga is awakening things in me. Also goddamn legosi, you suck at being a detective

I..had a lot of time to contemplate who the killer is on my road trip from toronto to manitoba.
....no ones going to read this. But I sooo wanna guess this one.

Just take away everything that made Louis not hate-able, and you're left with this prick

Is he supposed to be a bait for the killer? Cause he sure as hell behaves like one.
Reminds me of a Polish legend where a sulfur filled sheep was used to kill a dragon...

Users who are viewing this thread