Blue Hearts - Ch. 61 - The Weekend Before the Results

I saw a Chizuru back-a-look-alike at page 7..could be wrong but I want some kewl connectivity here

Sad its gonna end in a few more chapters. Felt like I watched them grow beside me. Ah, the same feeling when I watched Boruto's father grow up from being a stuck up child to the best Hokage. I know Imma cry in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Man now that this manga reaching its conclusion, i still can't believe how easily they brushed past the rape stuff

Don't doubt yourself if you thought that wasn't a Hishiro cameo at all. It is her.

One of her characteristics is that she likes ramen.

Dex-chan lover
I went back through the chapters to make sure. One thing that makes this unnecessarily superficial is the fact that the parents' faces are NEVER shown. Like...why? Because the author is trying to make some kind of point that the parents are...unimportant? It just looks awkward.

Separately, I've said my piece about how it's contrived that all of these students have this traumatic history that all needed to get resolved before they could succeed academically. Fine, whatever. I've already said it, so I'm just mentioning it in passing now.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: one of them doesn't pass and they all have to repeat a year.

Supporter
Code:
 Pink (
Code:
Code:
Code:
)❤

Users who are viewing this thread