Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
They are MCs you idiot. Or didn't you noticed the girl have natural white hair? Talking about normal, real life convention/rationale and expecting them to apply to a fictional setting when other glaring issues are more visible is fucking idiotic.

You expect a normal/realistic reasoning in freaking visual design with a plot like this? A single teenage girl able to afford all those money is realistic?
Like I said in my first ever reply to you: You are so green in manga and anime convention. The two of them are MCs, the main character of a manga. Why the fuck you cannot comprehend that they need to stand out visually? Plus, she is the eye candy for the series. You think an eye candy/fanservice character would stay to just one outfit throughout her appearances in future chapters? Or have the same outfit as other mob characters?
Good God, I am talking to an imbecile.
Hair color is a staple of slice of life manga, but that doesn't jumps to clothing for they stick to uniform regulations, unless they state that they are a gyaru, but that's not the case for the female lead

The plot device of her money has nothing to do with her fashion sense, as the eye candy of the series her appearance should remain consistent, specially if she is being portrayed as if she were a model student

Nothing you have said answers the question, you are just shoving designs and tropes from different genres and trying to pass it as normal, and appealing to the story having more glaring issues means nothing, for it is not an excuse to ignore lesser problems, let alone serves as a justification for this one design flaw

Dex-chan lover
Nothing you have said answers the question, you are just shoving designs and tropes from different genres and trying to pass it as normal, and appealing to the story having more glaring issues means nothing, for it is not an excuse to ignore lesser problems, let alone serves as a justification for this one design flaw
You are so stupid aren't you? Refuse to except any answers that won't aligned to your stupid little world.
Hair color is a staple of slice of life manga, but that doesn't jumps to clothing for they stick to uniform regulations, unless they state that they are a gyaru, but that's not the case for the female lead
Okay, lets try this again. If hair color is not normal in real life, but its normal in a series in question, that alone sets the overall tone of the series that NORMAL CONVENTION OF REAL LIFE DOESN'T APPLY THERE. IN ALL ASPECT.
As for the Gyaru thing... did you read the title of the series? Or did you think the word "Gyaru" in the title refers to other, as of yet unrevealed female character?
as the eye candy of the series her appearance should remain consistent
This is just stupid take on the matter. You do realize she is a bit of a fashionistas right? From chapter one? If she remains consistent she won't be an eye candy, she will be the background character with simple hair design and the same appearance at school as everyone else.
All those tropes are related to the matter at hand. The connection are apparently to complex for you to recognize.

Please, stop replying. You are outing yourself as an idiotic moron with every replies.

Dex-chan lover
You are so stupid aren't you? Refuse to except any answers that won't aligned to your stupid little world.

Okay, lets try this again. If hair color is not normal in real life, but its normal in a series in question, that alone sets the overall tone of the series that NORMAL CONVENTION OF REAL LIFE DOESN'T APPLY THERE. IN ALL ASPECT.
As for the Gyaru thing... did you read the title of the series? Or did you think the word "Gyaru" in the title refers to other, as of yet unrevealed female character?

This is just stupid take on the matter. You do realize she is a bit of a fashionistas right? From chapter one? If she remains consistent she won't be an eye candy, she will be the background character with simple hair design and the same appearance at school as everyone else.
All those tropes are related to the matter at hand. The connection are apparently to complex for you to recognize.

Please, stop replying. You are outing yourself as an idiotic moron with every replies.
As a matter of fact i was expecting another character to appear, from the start the female lead looked like she was at least 10 years older than him, so having her end as someone that not only is still at school, but is also his same age still doesn't looks believable, specially because her design itself is the only one that makes her look like she doesn't belongs in the same story as all the other characters, which is the main problem itself

Matter of fact it wouldn't be surprising if it is later revealed that she is in fact an adult posing as a teenager

Her being a "fashionista" that has bad taste in fashion, is an even worse excuse than saying that without her odd clothing choice she would look like a background character, when her appearence itself is that of a woman on her mid 20s, it is imposible for her to look like a background character in a school setting

Dex-chan lover
That is an even worse take than mine. And you are making an issue out of a simple mistake(in your eye) in clothing from an established unstable and impulsive character.
Actually if it was acknowledged in universe that she is unstable i would be willing to give it a pass, but so far everyone is going on with her antics despite she looking extremely out of place, which adds to the nonsense of everything so far presented

Dex-chan lover
Actually if it was acknowledged in universe that she is unstable i would be willing to give it a pass, but so far everyone is going on with her antics despite she looking extremely out of place, which adds to the nonsense of everything so far presented
+_f5daf127fe5a62e9f18d2ef18ca7e0f1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Luna's so forward, it's scary. But at least Saku's ok with skin contact with her. She's really needy for his affection, it seems. But I think it's a bit too soon to do anything while wearing a school uniform, Luna...

Subaru's a good friend of Saku, and he's totally understanding of him. He isn't the jealous type of best friend.

Fed-Kun's army
Why people with so much talent at drawing hot fmc make trash mc like this one?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I dunno about this school arc. I think it be alright if FemC also wasn't coming along. But now that she is it feels we've treaded into generic territory. Ah well at least FemC is hot, which may turn out to be this manga's only saving grace, but that is definitely not saying much.

Thanks for the translation.

The amount of fantasy here is like too much to handle. Im sorry if i ruined the vibe, I mean i like romance but it just too impossible to be imaginated to be real like that ryoushin no shakkin manga. Literally the same story. MC's parent are in debt left him with the debt and out of blue a gorgeous rich beautiful woman safe him

Group Leader
One fishnet and one thigh high? How is that allowed?

I rolled my eyes when the hot best friend shows up. Sigh. It do be like that.

Contributor
It's not fully clear to me if they're going to go public with their relationship, but I'm sure it's going to be far more interesting if they do. The tired cliche in this case would be to try and keep this a secret which has already been done by a lot of other romcoms with secret relationships.

Luna wants to make it public and maybe they really are going in that direction. Props to her for asserting her own desire and opposing the tired "let's keep all of this a secret" talk from him. Dealing with the inevitable spotlight from making this public is an opportunity for growth for them as characters and as a couple.

I hope his best friend doesn't turn out to be some jealous love rival or anything. The last thing I want to see in a series with a weak male lead (sigh) are some love rival shenanigans which will just drive him further away from progressing the romance. It takes some backbone to actually do something when the rival card gets played by authors.

Girly can't choose between Thigh high sock or fishnet so she went for both like fischl who cant choose between Thigh high sock or Tights

Users who are viewing this thread