Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Being able to cook is such a life hack, you have no idea how many times it comes in handy when you are either alone or in a relationship.
I also can’t wait for when we finally get to the “privileges” a married couple has :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I thought I've seen the worse possible way of ruining rice by literally cooking without any water but now I've seen this... :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm ... what pissed me off was his lying at her bad cooking to save her feelings. Bro, at least be honest ... if it's bad you can say that. There are ways to say your food is shit without saying your food is shit. Also, however, happy wife does NOT equal happy life ... if the food didn't make me puke that almost did. For everything else ... carry on.
Man I think you are sweating the small stuff
Unless she would cut off her finger, I wouldn't absolutely mind - actually this is good for her realising that she is not Michelin chef and that she can actually learning from him, and thus, bonding

Dex-chan lover
Ain't they married? So wouldn't both of them me momose? 💀

The mc was such a man wife that I forgot that SHES the one whos supposed to have HIS last name ☠️

503c4a0145a60.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
What a cute chapter! It's all about cooking. Luna isn't the best at cooking, so of course she'd order takeout all the time. On the other hand, Sora who was left alone always had to make stuff for himself. So he would be a great cook! Now we also get to see how their relationship evolves. Luna wants them to get closer not just intimately, but as friends too. Using first names is a first step at getting Sora to see her as more than just his savior!

Contributor
I wish he'd be honest when she asked for feedback about her terrible cooking. Kinda hard to build a relationship based on trust when he's unable to tell the truth with the small things like this. I know it's rooted in his low self-esteem and fear of her getting mad at his feedback, but... man. Just goes to show they still have a long way to go regarding trust.

It's good that he's skilled at cooking, so now there's at least one skill he has that makes him just a little less generic. More redeeming qualities would be nice.

Proper communication is still a 404 for this manga, but maybe I can dream about it happening at least once.

Users who are viewing this thread