Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

I'm really glad that it didn't end like
nisekoi
Everyone got a happy ending. Including us the readers lol

Idk but I actually prefer Asumi route maybe because its the most logical one from my perspective

Dex-chan lover
Sensei was the most loved girl, if the author just ended with her it would be great

@IronHeavy, I agree, and the ending is not really impactful IMHO ...

It started great. It was even better in midway, but the climaxes are just kind of meh. The author is playing safe; he tried too hard to avoid hurting any fans...

from 8.5/10 ... to 6/10 in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
this fr the best way to end a harem manga imo, the author handled the story well and I enjoyed every bit of it man

Double-page supporter
The last chapter reads to me like it's saying "parallel universes! It's all canon!" The 6th route in itself doesn't feel like much of a route. It's just "we'll struggle through life together, no matter where we are!"

Sry but i dropped it after he started doing the all route. In my opinion he took the coward way its his story he shouldve just ended with 1 route thats it

Aggregator gang
@Geedi: How do you know that wasn't what he wanted? Like you said, it's his story. If he wanted to do multiple endings, that's his right.

@TwilightFaze - I like the idea. If you WERE gonna go with one specific girl all along, you'd need to drop subtle hints throughout the story or it'd feel forced/fake. And, if people picked up on that, they might lose interest knowing how the story would, more or less, eventually end.

Giving each girl a route leaves it to the reader to decide which one is real because the author is giving them that right. Honestly, it's probably the only fair way to end a harem SoL manga because fans are so torn between all the girls and it does seem a bit unfair that only one truly gets the happy ending. In this way, the girl you like gets the happy ending and, leading up to this, the author was free to build up each relationship as though that one were going to be the final route.

I think it's a great idea and I know I wouldn't have thought of it.

I think it was good because when there multiple heroine and with their development, ending it with only 1 heroine because author think that the heroine is different from others is stupid. The World God Only Knows is example, I just can't continue to read the manga because "What?". Do you mean that other heroines doesn't love MC? Is it because MC manipulated their live that they doesn't deserved his love. I mean the development of heroine itself that reader see, not some MC inner feeling. And what author expect when they create manga with multiple heroine, did he expect all reader has same idea as him with whose heroine should win?

Yes, this is good ending and good job for author.

Power Uploader
SOMEONE TELL ME DID THIS MANGA END? I THOUGHT IT WAS ONGOING, I HAD IT IN MY PTR AND I WAS GONNA START IT SOON

I just want to express my upmost gratitude for 22i sensei. An open end is the only perfect way to end such a wholesome series, so thank you so much, I loved it a lot. I'm definitely going to have this manga series on my wish list to buy before I die.

Users who are viewing this thread