Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Do Some Independent Leveling!

@Garrett

My apologies, I might have worded it wrong. I don't know what happens, it's just speculation as that's generally how it tends to be for these types of romances. The first option is almost never the right one, and the way he lied to her sets it up so that he'll learn something from an argument that might happen.

this is going really good. Very closely follows the LN. Maybe 2 - 4 chapters manga before the end of LN vol. 1

Dex-chan lover
I still don’t believe that this attitude about entering someone’s house is a real thing. I could see this for entering someone’s room, especially if you aren’t longtime friends, cause rooms are actually private. Apart from that the MC was a bit dense this chap and also Izumi should just confess or hang out and watch the practice.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who was surprised that he didn't even try to read a bit of the book or look about it online? Like that is what I did when I was in similar situation...

This chapter may solve some of the main problem from that last chapter.

Tomozaki start to notice some Hinami mentality flaw, He think that her strategy is not perfect. That is exactly what I want to see.

I think the reason why I like this manga probably because of the MC progression.

I still need to caught up this part in the LN....

It's so nice to see a manga with proper character development and a surprising lack of cliches

@ivv
She probably doesn't have a boyfriend. Remember she said to him that the medium goal for a boy is to get a girlfriend, which means that it's not her goal to have a partner but for another boy make she fall in love to him (maybe our MC himself? Who knows)

Man this is getting pretty interesting, can't wait for next chapter

Dex-chan lover
they can put up with anything for their love, even me...brah why do u do that to yourself

Why is everyone in this manga so obsessed with their in-universe version of Super Smash Bros.? The mangaka should've chosen a real fighting game to fictionally depict like Street Fighter or Tekken instead of a party game like Smash Bros which isnt even taken seriously in real life

@Leftism_Is_A_Disease What's wrong with Smash bros.? Don't get me wrong I won't claim its the most technical fighter out there but so what? I like to play Smash Ultimate and Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 (Baiken is bae!), who cares what other people play competitively. Seriously always see so much Smash hate, just save yourself the headache and ignore the Smash scene. Besides Street Fighter and other FGC games have already been well represented in manga.

Dex-chan lover
He just trigger a hidden quest on the most dangerous dungeon. Will he be able to make it out alive? 😂

Dex-chan lover
He says you gain experience from losing in real life. Then he says his past self (who only ever lost in real life) wouldn't have known what to do in these situations which his new self (who thanks to Hinami only had victories so far) has become better at dealing with.
He is directly contradicting his first statement.

Can someone explain what the mean of "ebi daite" & "mozun lecucu"? I know it word from novel but i can't find what it is even with googling.

Dex-chan lover
Hinami's way of developing communication skill is quiet off, to be honest.

@Dionredinant I googled "Mozun lecucu" and the only result is a link to this thread with your comment containing this word, lol.
So yea still no idea what this means XD

Fed-Kun's army
This man is a saiyan of relations. Beat him down and he only comes back stronger.

@Hacete i guess its probably a special course for someone like him?

@Pachka84 maybe he is too fixated on the idea of being a trash-tier character that he doesn't see the values in the past experiences before? I mean, Hinami was the one that taught him to reflect on his actions (recorded conversation).

Users who are viewing this thread