Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Party Members that Join You After a Powerful Boss are Usually Really Powerful

Dex-chan lover
I applaud MC. It was spur of the moment, but a peace offering is a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
"Life's a fun game, you just need to play it better!"

I forgot how much Aoi's "message" works only if you're a privileged kid in first world country.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update. I just hope the MC and Izumi interaction is nothing more than friends for the whole series. His and her independent actions can easily be seen as something more. Nakamura would be a great choice for a best from for mc and he deserves a good friend. Aoi is too concerned with getting him a girlfriend that she forgot that same gender friendships are a must for humans too.

Double-page supporter
We appreciate you translating the chapter to have no gaps regardless.

Part of it might have been that we got both a "were going away forever" wrap-up chapter and a "oops, we've been gone for a year" recap chapter.

Dex-chan lover
she calls life a game
but all she has done is change his attitude a bit
if he truly wants to 'level up' he needs to start a sport/ physical activity
that's how you change yourself for real

Dex-chan lover
A third of the chapter was a recap? Was this series on hiatus or something?

@havelmom "she calls life a game but all she has done is change his attitude a bit if he truly wants to 'level up' he needs to start a sport/ physical activity that's how you change yourself for real"

Sports/physical activities aren't the only to level up, there are many things a person can do either spiritually, educationally, financially, and other forms of self improvement. What I think is the translation referring to it as his "attitude" instead it should have been translated as "mindset" or "self image" which his initial framework of himself was that of a otaku incapable of self improvement due to believing he was slotted for failure before even trying.

Dex-chan lover
I just hope MC and Hinami don't end up together, I like the friend/mentor relationship they have going on.

Just yesterday decided to reread previous chapters cause of Super Smash Girl and the very next day new chapter is released? THIS DOES PUT A SMILE ON FACE

Fed-Kun's army
Glad this is back! Nice long chapter, even if there was quite a bit of recap. Thanks for your work!

Really happy the manga is back! Thank you so much for your effort to continue the translation.

I have read LN volume 2 and this arc is a great development for many characters in the series. From what I heard it keeps getting better, so can't wait to read the continuation, along with the manga adaptation. The LN is really popular, already breaking 500k copies with multiple reprints, and new volume coming this Autumn. YenPress has also licensed the novel, volume 2 will be out in November if I remember correctly, probably it will come out once every 4 months. Anyway, I can only say this is such a great series that deserves more love.

@flamewingman
Yes, the second volume adaptation starts in this chapter. The manga was on hiatus, I believe the reason was so that the mangaka could finish the draft for the upcoming (monthly) chapters. So far, there have been two chapters released.

Users who are viewing this thread