Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - If you speed-run a game inside a game, there’s no way you can stop (2)

Double-page supporter
The only good advice in this shit is „saying thank you” instead of „sorry for sth”. It generally sounds better and makes the person feel better, but everything else is a bullshit ngl, the whole change of MC is also bullshit. This manga is bullshit, but I’m just reading it for romance anyway.

Group Leader
@BlackwingYu not really hahaha we just have one more chapter to be up to date with the volume releases. Still trying to source more raws from the magazine if available. We just didn't have time between Nov and Dec to finish it hehe

Dex-chan lover
I'm enjoying the series, but won't lie... I'm not a fan of Hanami. I've just never liked the "perfect" character type who can do everything better than everyone else. I can understand people excelling in numerous things, but being #1 in literally everything is a ridiculous stretch.

@KLGChaos
Well, she is not that perfect- mostly hard worker. Also often like in OreGairu that perfect character is just acting in front of others and deep down they're just alone, lonely and just need someone special (outcast, outsider) to help them move on. After next chapter it should get better as later LN volumes are more interesting (now manga covers LN vol. 2 last parts). So you should enjoy it more.

Power Uploader
@MrF0x, this and the next chapter cover vol 2 though. Vol 3 is the summer vacation thing.

Dex-chan lover
@MrF0x

Yeah, I know she's a hard worker, but even they have things they can't do or don't excel at. Ah well.

I kinda spoiled myself reading through Wikipedia and now I'm disappointed.

Warning spoilers for later volumes:
Mimimi not only loses the election AND Track & Field stuff to Aoi, but Fuka, who's had like no development so far, gets picked over her as the girlfriend. Ugh. Best girl always loses and I think it just killed my interest I continuing the series.

@KLGChaos
Yea, wiki and other summary are quite bad and don't give it in right way. So, yea you kind of made it less fun for yourself.

I'm mostly up to date. To be honest I would be really surprised if he will stay with his current GF- as she really seems as secondary character even later on. At least Mimimi haves her spin off (manga) and I think she will have bigger or different role in next volumes. Even new one is coming out soon I think- like in few days/weeks or something?

@Vverg
Yea, thanks for correction. Misplaced it as manga haves different numeration and it was quite a long ago.

Dex-chan lover
Focus on cobbling together special interest groups to reach 51% that will use government take what they want at the expense of the 49%. Target low information voters and lie about doing something outside of your power, knowing you can just say "it's out of my hands" after.

This is way, way, way too accurate to real world democracy...

@Kiruzu What's interesting about it? From Oxford:
chink
/CHiNGk/
noun
a narrow opening or crack, typically one that admits light.
"a chink in the curtains"

Dex-chan lover
Ah a cliffhanger. Hopefully the next chapter comes out soon. I want to see how this will resolve.

Users who are viewing this thread