Bouken ni wa, Buki ga Hitsuyou da! ~Kodawari Rudy no Kajiya Gurashi~ - Ch. 6.2 - The Vane Goat Hires Berson the Dungeon Carpenter (Part 2)

Group Leader
Is the last page hinting at something big? Your guess is as good as mine!

A quick aside, now that I have my hands on the first volume, I can confirm it contains chapters 1 to 5.5.
Imagine my surprise, however, finding the extra stuff inside it! Here's a taste of some new lore:
-Guneashley at one point went by the name "Gunny"
-The small kitchen knife's canonical name is "Anyway, Just Try Making Somethin' With"
-The Vane Goat has been the family business for generations, and its sign hangs by the horn of a giant black goat slain by a previous owner!
It also contains extra illustrations and names of all the weapons, including a few that haven't appeared in the story!
I definitely recommend getting the first volume for the art alone, especially the Melonbooks version that came with this cool acrylic standee.

Anyway, the next chapter is apparently scheduled for August 23rd, then I'll get to work translating as usual. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She's a genius but at the same time she's a dumbass and a gremlin
Love her. TY for TL. Can't wait for more.
you expect anything less from an unruly Tinkaton that Nico is desperately trying to get loyal?

although apparently Nico does actually appreciate the kitchen Katana because of that last page.

i bet the Chainsword would do really well if she remembers to invent it. she needs to use Stonecutting teeth though, not woodcutting teeth. also it needs to be "left handed" not right handed like a normal chainsaw.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Leave her alone and she comes up with insane, impractical ideas. Give her a purpose and a user and she starts to make something cool and practical. But if you don't stop her there she makes something even more insane and impractical. Leave her long enough and she somehow ends up with dragons.

Users who are viewing this thread