Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Don't be a loser like Daikichi. Get yourself an elf waifu Douglas!

Contributor
AHAHAHAH, He was rejected so Hard, i'm dying.

Poor little guy, we will probably see him again after a timeskip.

Dex-chan lover
sees "i love my daddy" page, sees "rabbit cloud", zero reaction, then sees comments "why are all these people fussing about?!?"-->Rabbit=Usagi
"OHHHHHHHH sodechuka!" 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Eliminateur You missed the rabbit apples, wasnt only the cloud. Btw, what is usagi drop? Reading the comments (ex @TTX comment) it sounds like its some other story with same mc, where he courted some single mom who did the incest with her son?

In 3, 2, 1....
dZ2Kzf3.jpg

Double-page supporter
@feha
Usagi Drop is a story about a bachelor in his early 30s adopting his young aunt (his grandfather somehow got another kid in his 70s). Most of the story is really good and heartwarming and I'd always recommend people to watch the anime.

The manga ended with the now 50something old father getting together with his young adult daughter. It caused a lot of outrage when the ending was released.

Dex-chan lover
feels good manga..
so.. when are we gonna go downhill from this? im waiting for it..

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice arc

@Sakurei I never finished the anime and I sure hope this manga doesn't turn out like that one...

Dex-chan lover
This entire chapter was fluffly like that cloud bunny.
@bitlock
Dont forget, "If its for my daughter, id even defeat the demon lord."

Dex-chan lover
I myself enjoyed Usagi Drop, until the axed feeling end, and I didn't think of it immediately on seeing rabbit ears like most people here. No my thoughts went to Chad Daniels' bit about his mother in law's nervous chatter about the blue Texas sky.

Edit: just heard the bit again, it's actually Michael Loftus off his "You've Changed" album/special.

...And scene. Wow this was a great manga the journey was hard and difficult at times, but it had a lot of good and happy times as well. Cant wait to see what the author does next time.

Dex-chan lover
Poor, poor Nicky. Ravi is cute, so I can't blame him, but also, hands off my daughter.

This was a nice feel-good arc. Ravi continues to be precious, and Douglass has changed the Elves' future one way or another just by being there.

Hopefully that elf kid sticks as a recurring character. Please don't let this become another usagi drop

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness

when you've read other series that have done simliar father raising daughter tropes (usagi drop or If It's For My Daughter I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord) and what japan has turned them into, you'll understand why we think it can lead to 'romantic love'. It's not that we want this to happen, it's what precedent for Japanese series has set.

And then, the humans attacked the village, learning about it location from workers, killing all the men and elderly, raping and selling the female elves to whoever would buy them after they were done with them. The only one who survived was the son of the village's head, who now hunts down the human who brought the idea of letting humans into their village.

Users who are viewing this thread