Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
AA class adventurers can't even handle wyverns? What bullshit ranking this adventurer's guild use. It's not even a real dragon. Kick them all down to C rank.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why she's not able to go see her old man whenever she wants to. She's an adventurer, not a soldier. Like, for example, why not go see him between two missions? If she now doesn't return to the guild, they can't try to ram another mission down her throat. Because she's not there to receive it. It would also be pretty strange if every single time she visits the guild there would be a super urgent mission waiting for her, with nobody else able to handle it. The author is a bit confused about what an adventurer is.

Dex-chan lover
If this goes some cringy direction, I'm going to drop it so hard that its pages will scatter into ashes. I don't want that cringy sh!t!!! Just make it good, or better than the others!

LOL Oh this comment section... But S rank for a wyvern?!! BS! Some weak sauce in that guild and their ranking.

Everything was going fine,even if the art is kinda eh until last page.I expect them to get married and actually make kids with each other by the end.
Fucking Japan I swear.

Powerpoint sold it for me. Officially hooked.
Like others said, Excel edits when?

Dex-chan lover
And yet, still no Usagi Drop stupidity. GJ author.

It's time for you people to stop whining about that series, seriously. Y'all act like the author murdered your parents but you're too poor to become Batman, so you screech on the internet.

Group Leader
Great premise. Fun opener. Interesting enough party. And...

POWERPOINT. WOOOOOOOoo. Give me some of that Microsoft!

Users who are viewing this thread