Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@Desuka She seems very fixed on him being her father but nothing more. No blushing when they touch etc...

Dex-chan lover
@ABCsOfLife it’s less abt him being that good and more of Angie still retaining her bad habits to the point Dad-san remembers her moveset. It’s easy to dodge an attack if you have a 100% read on it.

Contributor
The father is probably at S rank level too, he's just a little too modest, and can't see himself as strong after losing his leg.

He could save the world, and still will say "i'm just average".

Dex-chan lover
So you're saying it's pretty normal for the dad to simply dodge her movement which probably has greatly improved after 5 years because dad already know her attack pattern?

Ok...

So the dad has massive skills but doesn't have the strength that she has to defeat higher ranked enemies.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know is Angie's father is tall or Angie is just smoll.

Dex-chan lover
@Kazedoom : I think another comment in one of the previous chapters mentioned overall he's about A-rank in strength now (reminder that he beat the AA Sasha on their first meeting)

He beat Angie mainly because he notices the same habit she still have and thus how to counterattack.

Fed-Kun's army
@thanghe Normally it only says "No Group" when it's not a group. This one is "No Group Scanlation", thus purposely tricking us with a pun(of sort) into getting mixed up.

MD@Home
He baited her (He said it himself) and because she didn't fix her habit (that's the "Hmmm?" cell) he can smack her. I'll say he around lower rank A, he can reliably beat C and D after all. So he is strong, but not S rank strong.

Fed-Kun's army
That credit page was amazing! Hahahaha
Thanks for the chapter.

@ash32121 He did legit defeat the AA rank noble girl though. However, I suppose it can be argued that it's precisely because she's human and her swordsmanship can be countered with his skill set. It could very well be that he can't win against AA rank monsters.
So yeah, I also also think him to be A rank.

Edit:
@bonkleboi yeah, that's likely how it is.

Dex-chan lover
This was really cute with the character interactions and art and all. Now that Angie has met her father I dunno where we go from here. I hope the story maintains interest.

Supporter
How powerful will Papa "Ogre" be within the guild if he went back?
Side note: Lmao! I love the Discord pages of this group! XD

LoL When someone in the group didn't know a major secret that involved him XD . He Be like `WTF is this?`

Users who are viewing this thread