Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
The sound of sadness shall soon be replaced by the sounds of madness... Because that psycho chibi is gonna be throwing a category 5 shitstorm after Belgrieve wipes the floor with her ass.

Dex-chan lover
@entity_101 Why do people act like having valid reasons for being a cunt changes the fact that she's a cunt? Because it doesn't.

If someone's in the process of killing a bunch of people who haven't done anything bad, they get killed so that their actions are stopped as quickly and cleanly as possible. You can lament their circumstances afterwards if you want, but not killing a currently rampaging necromancer is the height of idiocy as far as I'm concerned, loli or not.

Dex-chan lover
Huh... I don't remember this part in the web novel.
But this is good too.

Dex-chan lover
i honestly hope someone kills the loli, i know shes being deceived but at a certain point the responsability for the amount of shit u did cant be deflected by not knowing, no matter how deceived she was or how mistaken, if she kills ppl she cant just apologize and make it better....

but since its a manga they will probably let her go and she swill become attached to the MC, and compete with angie for the daughter position....i can feel it in my bones

Aggregator gang
Well that wasn't in the web novel.
I like this a lot! Character development for Helvetica like this is nice.

@twinklecake Well, because she's a brat that experienced the death of her parents by people who are said to be good, was hunted by said people, and then a group of suspicious and cultist people approaches her, puts inside her head that what she's doing is right even if it kills other people because she was basically brainwashed to believe that everyone who doesn't believe in Solomon is an evil person so here's a spoiler for you
Definitely in the next chapter, that brat necro will be betrayed by the same people who gave her the ring because she lost her usefulness and after being saved she'll flee and have a crisis because she was betrayed by both the church who killed her family and is trying to kill her, and by the cult of Solomon who lied to her and tried to kill her after she failed

And come on people, do we really need to kill every single brat who does a bad thing because they were forced or brainwashed to do that? The brat here is literally the most unfortunate character until now in this series, I want to know if any of you were in her hands at her age (that I think is roughly 10 to 13 years of age), had people you loved killed by people you trusted, that are trying to kill you, and then a group of cultists starts to put evil ideas on your head wouldn't also be a cunt/bitch/asshole whatever, because I can definitely see you all doing the same shit as her if you all were in her place

Dex-chan lover
@entity_101 You don't get the point. It doesn't matter whether I'd be better or worse than her in that situation. Even if I was a bit better, in fact, the reasonable thing to do would be to kill me before I did more damage. Trying to rehabilitate a criminal takes a lot of resources, and if it's someone with powers like her, a truly immense amount of risk, and it's also risky to subdue or talk her down compared to just killing her and removing the threat entirely. It's just impractical and naive.

One human life isn't precious if preserving it is likely to cause multiple human lives to end. That's just how logic works, on a very basic and easy to understand level. What happened to this child was horrible, and I'd feel bad for her, but her head still needs chopping off so feelings can come after.

Thanks for the chapter!
Fyi, according to LN the reason Belgrieve's leg is throbbing is because the shadow he beat and that evil priestess are using a dark power very similar to that of the beast that bit off his leg. Don't know yet how all the connections tie together but the miasma given off is the same as that of Baal. Although seems Baal and the other Solomon's demons are being taken advantage of and used to deliberately cause trouble like increasing the number of high ranked monsters in an area that only Angeline's group can handle for example.
Btw, in LN the undead attacking were just mob types, not specifically recognized townspeople or the former lord. In any case this will help Miss Helvetica show her worth and mature, but hopefully without becoming cruel or heartless. She shouldn't hold back against her father's corpse. His soul has passed on and the body is just a corpse animated by dark magic carrying out basic functions and commands without thought. Although is it like the movies where sufficient damage to the brain or decapitation is required to permanently stop it, or do those things keep moving until destroyed or spell ended, including the parts chopped off?

PS Miss Helvetica is really going to want to ensnare Belgrieve now and Sasha will become even more determined to become his disciple.

Dex-chan lover
I bet when she cuts his head, a mask will fall off and reveal a copy of her own face, and then an old grumpy voice will say "ready, you were not! Warned you, I did!" from a green skinned pointy ear goblin looking thing.

Dex-chan lover
Almost didn't read this chapter as I somehow didn't recognize it. I would almost say that the cover art was changed, if it wasn't such an inconvenient thing to do (since ppl wouldn't recognize it) that I know it is impossible.

Dex-chan lover
Some of these comments are really depressing to read. Wow. Now whenever I see my favorite pokemon, I'm going to be reminded about how shallow humanity can be. Thanks for that.

Users who are viewing this thread