Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Well now, he got two new daughters... And a future wife... ahh such a warm event, no flag too... Nice

Dex-chan lover
And cue the second Konosuba Ending: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0KAFzm9MJE

@newboi
Aside from him being unlucky enough to lose his leg to S-rank threat (and still get out alive!), he was not in adventurer business long enough to rank up, I guess
Also, he kept honing his skills since he returned to village. So it is possible he straight up trained himself to ~A rank and hadn't even noticed that because his village literally had not any other adventurers around, so he was fighting monsters around the village totally on his own.

I like peace and heartwarming chapter like this

Thank you for translating this manga

thats just about the only type of mc that i dont mind being oblivious to the max and denser than the earth... the fatherly kind that sees those around him as kids

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if he'll end up taking the Saint girl and her follower in or something. Seems like something wholesome this manga would do.

Double-page supporter
Damn looks like Angie will get a new mother and a brother/sister soon and i love belgrieve and his character, he is a good protagonist and love angie and her relationship with her father, this was a wholesome and good chapter, thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
@Heimdal
I don't think anybody had their hands cut off. If you're talking about the priest girl, the shadow broke out of the ring and was crawling up her arm, but the father used the elixir he got to make it all wibbly wobbly and then pulled it off and killed it.

Aggregator gang
What would be interesting to know is whether the father now knows how strong he is. He kept undervaluing himself because he met something strong, but with these encounters and the talk around it...

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those series I’ve already read further into with the web novel, but I just love this manga. The art is nice and does a good job of following the source material. I still prefer the source itself, but reading chapters like this of my favorite moments feels like an early nostalgia trip.

Dex-chan lover
Country Roads~~ TAKE ME HOME~~ To a place~~ I BELONG~~

Indeed, this truly was a wholesome chapter.
He'll be getting new children, Angie will have siblings.. Good.

Users who are viewing this thread