Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta

@audinue Why "would love to" ? Am already rereading it any time a now chapter shows up. Even if there is no new chapters ! xD

i want the dad to fuck his daughter but i dont think thats happening. good manga and web novel though.

He is quite strong but his daughter is definitely stronger. Well, you can say that he has mastered swordmanship and can become a really great master , but not a great adventurer!!

Dex-chan lover
I finished reading the latest chapter of the web novel. Character development and story is awesome.

Till the latest chapter, the parents - children interaction is still wholesome and cute and heart warming.

I suggest to add romance genre.

The father married a woman from his past party.

This story is actually light and heartwarming)

@Kllick
Wut? Goddamnit, and here I was rooting for Helvetica😭😭😭

Group Leader
Comic Earth Star says the next chapter is postponed due to the artist's poor health, so I'm changing the status to hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
hiatus? Noooooo
but also, I just noticed this and I dunno if anyone has talked about this, but doesn't Angie have the dead-mother hairstyle?

Question, was it
1 or multiple demons that took his leg? I forget since it's been so long

Fed-Kun's army
Yooo, this has been my favorite series for so long and I can't handle a hiatus. Best wishes to Urushibara's health!

The art in this story is so good, I'm so happy Urushibara is better now! I hope we can see regular updates on this series again.

Dex-chan lover
@hish11 Chapter 2 page 1, and a bit more detail in chapter 13 at the start. It sounds like
it was just the one, and sort of looked like he may have only been injured as badly as he was to cover for someone else because they were caught off guard by it.

Users who are viewing this thread