Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta

I feel like the "gimmick" for this one sorta ran out early on, for obvious reasons, and it turned into a really generic story.
Still, at least the art is good, and the characters are somewhat endearing. Definitely a cut above the other dime-a-dozen fantasy settings with overpowered MCs.

i'm sorry but,did i missed a chapter? i remember i read the father hugging a demon lord on this mango
or is it a different manga,i tried backreading but i cant find the chap

@bodohbayar , it is a different manga, you are thinking of "Ossan Boukensha Kein no Zenkou". There are a lot of manga about good-hearted middle-aged man adventurers lately tho.

Plot twist. Her father is actually S rank but he always forgot to report what he defeated. Thats why he ended up in low rank carrier

So, Queen Fafuncho Reviws moment!

-Well, from the start I must say that I am enjoying the story. The caracters are carismatic, they are enjoyable, the villains are okey, but I must say that I liked that some of them are smart, others not so much but all of them with their reasons and way of thinking, they may be not the smartest (after all, the classic pig lord is there) but he is not stupid, he has a understandable way of thinking.
-Story wise it has an intersting plot, it hooked me up and makes me wonder what will happen next. The start is very "calming", it feels very light and I liked that, it is fluid and cute. Must say that I espected some jokes with him being a pedo os something because of how much he is close with his doughter, but I was surprised that there was none, it was just a wholesome fatherly love all the time, it was very fresh and I'm happy for this.
-For the bad I dont see a lot, this is not a masterpiece, is just a light manga, there isnt a plot that is something to gasp from how amazing/inovative nor anything like that, but is a good story, the caracters are not carismatic as Ainz-sama, but they make you happy by just being them and doing their things.
-So as a resumen: it is a good manga, the note 8.8 is a just one and I recomend for those who want a more light manga.

I heard that the WN's already ended. Can someone spoil the ending for me please?
For example, Do we get a timeskip at the end and did angie married someone in the end?

Double-page supporter
@jackmiaw
I think that it's just that he got injured very early on in his career so he never had the time to get a good rank, that and most of his strenght coming from experience and skill rather than talent so he may not have been that good in his youth.

This series is a pleasant surprise.
Good balance of cuteness, great facial expressions, and action. ⚔️

Dex-chan lover
:( two months now guys :(

i miss Angie chan and his otou san :'(

my millie :(

Seems like is an issue with the raws? I dont speak japanese but it seems the available raws are also only up to 20. Someone pls confirm If you can.

The whole "misunderstanding about the protagonists actual competency" is beyond stale at this point. It just makes him look like a retard.

Users who are viewing this thread