Boy's Abyss - Vol. 15 Ch. 146 - Eyes

Group Leader
My reaction to the police officer this chapter:

ESXPXYQ.png

This was such a wholesome chapter. Reiji has an uncle that is willing to support him, it turns out Kazu's mother was fighting over custody of him, Sensei's leaving the town with her mother, and the police officer was a genuinely nice guy who doesn't want to see Reiji die like his grandfather.

There's no way things can go south now.

...Right?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I thought Kazumaza has a different Dad? They had the "Who's Reiji's dad" twist so often I forgot who's the real one....
And why was the teacher at the police station? Was she in prison for her mom to pick her up?
I'm very confused.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, I thought Kazumaza has a different Dad? They had the "Who's Reiji's dad" twist so often I forgot who's the real one....
And why was the teacher at the police station? Was she in prison for her mom to pick her up?
I'm very confused.

He does! The officer means "Yuko's husband" when he says "your dad," Reiji and Kazumasa are step-siblings. We still don't know who Yuko had Reiji with, unless you think the incest baby thing is factual.

Which, thinking about it now, it definitely could be, but I wonder if Yuko doesn't actually know who Reiji's father is at all? Whether the context he was conceived in was positive or negative, it does seem like her to use the lack of info to her advantage (especially if you assume she told her mother that he was her father's child to keep him isolated). I'm just talking to talk at this point, but it would make sense if the facts of Reiji's parentage were just supposed to be less important than the consequences; he doesn't have a dad in any way that narratively matters. Yuko had him by herself, for herself, and his inherited traits are about that one-sided. She's a Virgin Mary of the abyss, or something.

Dex-chan lover
My reaction to the police officer this chapter:

ESXPXYQ.png

This was such a wholesome chapter. Reiji has an uncle that is willing to support him, it turns out Kazu's mother was fighting over custody of him, Sensei's leaving the town with her mother, and the police officer was a genuinely nice guy who doesn't want to see Reiji die like his grandfather.

There's no way things can go south now.

...Right?
Last page shows Sensei with dead yandere eyes.

You're right, there's no way things are going south...

They are going straight to hell

Users who are viewing this thread