Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Same as the other guy, can someone summarize it? I dont even remember the countries at this point.

Dex-chan lover
All I remember of this story is that there's a traitor, the MC knows it cause isekai cheat, but does literally nothing because real MCs does nothing until the crisis to look cool.

Aggregator gang
he knew cephas was a traitor and was trying to work around that to stop him from kidnapping the idiot ex-fiance who doesn't listen to warnings in a subtle way because he belongs to the royal knights and him being a denning meant that they're politically at odds so he couldn't outright do anything forceful unless there was just cause.

at least thats what i think is going on from my hazy memory of this manga. could be wrong on it though so don't take my word for it and re-read if you want the actual info.

fuck Alicia... she is a flat boarded pentenko with no apeal.
Charlotte is so much better, and i even like that new princess more then Alicia.

At least this way Denning wont be blamed if Alicia gets kidnap'd because its the country that F'd up.

Aggregator gang
@Redice i dont know what are you talking about, he did try to avoid this by various means without revealing that he is from another world but that bitch princess dismissed all his attempts because their factions are at odds.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie i'm hoping she doesn't get rescued I know it's going to happen but just this once I wish I can be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread