Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
What?! he rebels and turns traitor?! So surprising, I had never expected that, just like Slow it seems (look at that shocked face). I mean, it is not as if slow kept on telling us that he already knew the guy was a traitor and were keeping an eye on him for that reason. So surprised!

Dex-chan lover
@feha Specifically, he knows Cephas is supposed to be a traitor at a later date than this, and that's what he's been thinking about this entire time. He was irritated about having to work with him right now knowing what would eventually happen. What else is seeing something happen earlier than it's supposed to, if not a surprise?

Don’t lie. We were all expecting him the betray, but I didn’t expect him to do it like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone can tell me what happened in this story arc? i seems to forgot everything. The only thing i remember is MC protect Princess, half covered face knight going to betray. I don't remember anything else.

Can anyone fill me in on the situation and plot? i would really appreciate that.

@DragonRider45

In short, there came information about a dangerous group of bandits who had already offed one of the Alicia's (princess whose kingdom is going to make an alliance/is allied with Daris) relatives few years ago. Given the infiltration of Faceless (definitely not an easy feat with skilled personal, but she was one of the best infiltrators) into the academy it is not something the kingdom decided to ignore, because neighboring empire (the same one which crushed Charlotte's home kingdom) playing a long game of destablilzation and definitely planning to launch an invasion sooner than later. So there was an order to eliminate them. Alicia asked to join the operation as a representative of Sarkista.

Dex-chan lover
I mean realistically it only seemed like the MC was jealous of the commoner knight, so it's no surprise they didn't take him seriously when he started dropping hints that he may be a traitor. MC should have said that he was a traitor without bullshitting around tbh. Alicia is still a pain in the ass tho

Users who are viewing this thread