Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Let her suffer and then rescue her, ungrateful bitch.

Edit: Thanks for picking it up!

Things are getting interesting!
Pls no "redemption" arc for Cephas! It would just make him look like a whishy washy piece of shit if he ends up turning a leaf again - cause he had his chance.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how most of the comments deride Alicia for being an unnecessarily snippy, prideful pain in the ass.

Dex-chan lover
Good she should be kidnapped then maybe next time she'll listen to logic

Dex-chan lover
Let's just say Alicia is the Sakura of the series.

@Binary10011
Denim gives him a chance but he rejects him only to end utterly defeated by him.
He then dies crushed by the sewer's collapsing debris.

Dex-chan lover
In true manga fashion, I will expect Alicia to...

... learn absolutely nothing from this and double down on her stupidity.

That being said, the fact that there was a traitor in the knights' ranks will definitely cast suspicion on every single one that's serving. A royal knight, one of the higher ups in terms of military hierarchy, being a literal traitor? The nobles are going to have some heads rolling after this.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this can get faster update but ofcourse i realize everyone in the team have real life. So thank you for the chapter and hope all of you save from corona.

Dex-chan lover
Such a stupid objective, making everyone "equal".
Whether the objective is fulfilled or not, nothing but misery and tragedy comes from it.

@Kuroageha
A well deserved death.

@broadsword80
Where is this mythical realm called "real life" located?

Dex-chan lover
still really can't get over this redeem act everytime Charlotte reveal her feeling, unlike in Bertia with I don't care much

Users who are viewing this thread