Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that's the only reason? He's more boring than I thought.

Dex-chan lover
@cryum I agree with you. That kind of story is rather commonplace but they usually hit much harder. Either the mangaka just doesn't care to give Cephas panel time or that's just how bad the background of this guy is.

Spoiler from ln he will become slim but.. His magic will weak as well.. Do u know choji from naruto? Yeah he like choji.. More fat more magic..

Dex-chan lover
boring background but cephas probably in the right, aint no way this weird incestuous royalty thing in which royals have magic and plebs dont is worth saving

Dex-chan lover
Now, imagine if Cephas' mother is still alive and well, that would be funny as hell. Just saying....

So, Cephas entire dislike for royalty is because his mother passed away and he thinks he was being used ? Like ok i get that they didnt tell you her disease was serious however did they actually fulfill their end of the bargain ? If her disease was incurable and all they could do was lessen it oh well it sucks but they fullfilld their end. Also was that alone his realization that he was being used, seems weak to me. If he had some evidence or discovered they didnt even bother putting up their end I could understand. If it was solely because of the prejudice he had experienced I could understand but this half assed explanation feels so stupid and weak. Just my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, an actual cool line. Yeah, yeah I'm workin' on it.

This was such shit. Alicia: I don't think the nobles and royalty are perfect either. Also Alicia: I am not giving any reason why you are wrong and why you should be stopped.

Let me be clear that Alicia could think something like it's better to reform peacefully than through violent revolution. There are multiple different reasons she could give. She said NOTHING. She just said as a member of the royalty, I won't cooperate. That looks like she just wants all the privileges of royalty while commoners suffer.

This was crap because the editor knows no one cares. Herp derp, readers just want to see action, MC good guy, herp derp

Dex-chan lover
Why did Cephas stop walking just to rant, he even told her to hurry up?
I'm just waiting for the "I told you so" then I hope Slow would not associate with her anymore

Banned
Seeing your people beat down every day, being taken in with promises, having those promises broken and then told to do your job because you "owe" them?
Cephas has a pretty legit beef with that family, and the nobility in general.

Users who are viewing this thread