Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
If you never saw the body, it means she is still alive, ready to be pulled out the moment you try to change faction...

Dex-chan lover
@Aznereth yes i get that but what i meant was that they think they know better than slow. They always argue with slow's command and in the end they'll need to be save by him anyway ffs they're a liability or dead weights for slow ESPECIALLY that bratty princess and slow is being passive to her which is more frustrating. Kinda wanna at least have her a mind break moment for a well deserved self-reflection.
Kinda shitty here is that slow always on the receiving end and has to always fucking clean the shit they've shat. Sorry for being angry lol

@GridLite I get yoy frustration but you have to remember ONE important detail, Slow is actually a person from a different world where the story that of its life is an Anime (if they adapt it into one eventually it would be so meta) So he has insight about each character and the eventual conclusion of the story. Technically he could save himself some time by explaining things to the rest but that would only make him look crazy and since he is already quite unpopular that would be complete social suicide.

He is kind off like one of time travelling MC that have to change the past to get the desired future outcome.

Double-page supporter
wow, dont give AF about traitor boys crude "tragic" backstory. he can rot in hell

She did it again! She doesn’t trust our MC, then when he’s right, she gets to act like a damsel in distress and gets MC to save her. This is how you make an unlikable character

For someone that's suppose to be strong and competent this Princess sure is useless.

Dex-chan lover
I still am sitting here wondering why he brought Charlotte? I am pretty sure they knew the place was going to be a "battlefield" and know she can't use magic.

Dex-chan lover
...Am I the only one that can't remember who the fuck this Silver guy is? Or has he never actually made a (speaking, anyways) appearance?

@definitionofinsanity the Silver guy is the knight that the protagonist was talking with some chapters ago when he was on the desk, the one that's part of the 'twin knights' if I remember correctly. It seems he's the second entity besides the wind spirit who knows the true face of Slow

It's better to drop and unfollow when you realize that it's becoming pigshit manga, this is worse than the novel, I'd rather waste my time with other stuff

Supporter
Does anyone where to continue in the web novel? I tried searching for Cephas on stelamygirl’s site but found nothing. I wonder if LN is very different from WN.

Users who are viewing this thread