Buta Koushaku ni Tensei Shitakara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Is the black haired knight also a traitor or just someone who’ll try to rape charlotte cause i got some serious rape vibes from his face.

Why authors even bother with stupid backstory for antagonists? "Mommy died, Poppy an asshole, will be Hitler".
Just say he was fucking evil and give like 2-3 hints why, don't give me that crap where I supposedly should be sympathetic.

Double-page supporter
But... when are we gonna see the diet results?

Dex-chan lover
@RubyBoule Yeah. He claims he can't hesitate if he wants to make his dreams come true. Stopping right there to have a lenghty monologue in the middle of a delicate operation seems very much like hesitation to me. It's not like he needs to convince the princess of anything. She's just his kidnapped prisoner. That speech of his was to convince himself, and that means he's still hesitating.

Double-page supporter
I would support that guy if his deal with empire was just to deal with one family because he alone is powerless. But destroying whole country as a revenge is kind of stupid.

@KamiKira00
And well, selling his country to a hegemonic empire that had already destroyed at least one kingdom (namely, Charlotte's) is kinda... Short-sighted move, if he is really dreaming for a revolution

@GridLite
To be fair, their opponents so far are either elite knights or grizzled, highly competent mercenaries.

And Slow is a legit powerhouse since birth canonwise who eats aforemented enemies for breakfast

Double-page supporter
I can't be the only one who skipped his sob story because fuck that traitor right?

Users who are viewing this thread