Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - <<Resurrection>>

I was hoping his team would have stronger motivations for betraying him. No such luck. He's just taking too much of the cut. Even if that's a problem, why not just kick him out of the party. There was absolutely no good reason to screw him over. Their reasons seem to be, hey, we're assholes, so why not. And any fool could see that you needed to do more to make sure Resurrection Man was actually dead.

Dex-chan lover
Fantasy revenge story. I guess I'll read a few chapters.

The art style is good, but the plot is too generic.

Dex-chan lover
Oh bullshit. Even if they weren’t dieng left and right anymore only an idiot would get rid of the guy who can literally CTRL-Z death itself. Like what??? Oh boohoo he’s taking up their money. The guys a literal gold mine. There is so much potential for exploitation there to make more money than they could possible use with a power like that. Even if they are greedy people he’s still beneficial to anyone.

Double-page supporter
Something about a "necromancer" who suffered the same fate as the MC.. Go rez her boy.
Sucks to have assholes in your team like that.. Basing a strat around rezzing is not ok (they were clearly gloating over winning after being killed multiple times). Its only good to have in reserve and emergency. And betraying and cashing in on their rezzer is a fools mistake. Accidents are still possible to happen in battle. Cleary dumbfucks, but I assume everyone here knows that already. Going to say it was teh girl who tipped the kingdom off. She looks way to greedy. Im hoping for R-rated punishments.

in the entire world the only guy who can use resurrect magic is executed. like is the kingdom being run by legit retards. they saw no other ways for the mc to use his power to protect the king or prominent figures from death or assassination. its like a 13 year old wrote his fantasy revenge story, jesus nips

the last page just show how unimportant male side character is in harem manga...

Fed-Kun's army
its as if the king is a total fucking dumbass. someone can use RESURRECTION MAGIC. Do you understand what that means? They cheat death. They could void any chance of you or anyone you hold dear from any danger of any sort.. Why not employ someone like that???? What a dumbass

Dex-chan lover
Well, ngl, it's pretty useful that the skill can also mend clothes.

lmao so they just push him 2 meters down a small cliff and onto a patch of super soft grass and then they just leave ok then

@Saiangeli because if he chose to betray the king, there would be no way to stop him. It's undestandable why they would prefer to kill him than to risk him joining another kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
@JohannesKT His power is reviving the dead, not unlocking 50 chains round him. Thats like saying someone who is a criminal can always go work for someone else - so therefore the only option is to kill him.

You could always just literally put him in a cage, and give him a luxury life full of harem women. Killing him is like saying you had better kill all doctors because they might go to work for North Korea. It'd implausible, they are helping you, word getting out would make everyone else hate you, and when you have someone dying you're fucked.

Dex-chan lover
That's ok, neither did the king of this dumbass kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
Don't know if this is 8, because I was listening to Bury the Light and that hyped me while reading. Maybe is just good

Double-page supporter
The author could have at least tried to portray a decent betrayal that was hentai level betrayment at best.

Users who are viewing this thread