Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 47 - Blood flowing like a river

Me every cliffhangers and twists the author made.

Eev7HU.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, they know how to make the cheating bastards and their bitches insufferable.

He cheated on her because he liked the other girl but now he's bothered she doesn't care and is trying to make her jealous???
Dude's got issues

Dex-chan lover
Does that mean borther will slain the dude because he made his lil sis into vampire ?

Dex-chan lover
lol he had no restraint not even for a second just bit right into her

Real talk, if he immediately lost control because of that small cut then what'll happen when Pinky gets on her period?

Dex-chan lover
PFT She's going to get eaten, but like literally not figuratively
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
When the boss walks out and the rest of the employees look at the newbie “fresh meat”

SGR

Double-page supporter
@ALLF0RTE
Real talk, women in chinese manga do not get bloody periods. They hardly have periods at all. Have you seen any of them taking a dump even?

Dex-chan lover
I seriously do not get what is going through this male lead's head. Why flaunt your affair to your formerly devoted fiance? Just what does that accomplish besides making you an asshole?

Did he want to make her jealous? Did he want her to give him the satisfaction of forbidding it so there's the thrill of disobeying like some contrarian brat?

Fed-Kun's army
@SGR i mean to be fair you dont really see anybody do anything biologically related in any manga/manhua/manhwa unless its a plot device... like those naive girls that get their periods but dont understand what it means and stuff... so i guess its a one and the same kinda thing here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

also she called luxia 'sister' like ho am not yer fockin sister. desgosteng! i woulda beat her ass to ten different dimensions and back if she said that. first you and that man whore plot against me and now we family? hell tf no. cotton candy bitch bouta get eaten by a whole herd of mofos and all she cares about is the fact that youji might not recognize her??? she and no brain youji really go together 😒

I think she is going to save the vampire Hunter when he gets attacked in his carriage

Aggregator gang
The MC was like 'We don't do the vampire kiss like this anymore, we go to the hospital and buy the stuff' in the chapter before and in this chapter it's like 'Oh, blood,... let's turn feral and puncture some carotid artery right here, right now'.😅 I'm not disliking it, just saying.

Omg wtf this guy is so infuriating. Why does he want to hurt the one who loves him so much? Well someone who used to love him hahahaha he's a lil spoilt brat

Users who are viewing this thread