Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 71 - Elegant Socialite: How to humiliate a transmigrated girl

Dex-chan lover
Dude's an absolute mess, finish him off already 🤣

WOW
This scum ACTUALLY gifted his wife's childhood mementos to a mistress, an unofficial mistress at that.

Even if your wife says its okay, it's not....

He gave his wife’s things to some mistress?! 😳

The sad thing is this goes on in real life 😑

I thought the husband would pawn off the wife’s things to get money to buy things for the mistress only for the wife’s brother to find out

Ooooh burning bridges in both sides. Stupid woman. She knows the other guy is volatile and doesn't love her.

Double-page supporter
hahahahHAHAHHA oh when this comes crashing down its gonna be sooooososososososooooo good

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god I love how this dude is so goddamn selfish and delusional he can't see that the singer is simply using him for money. Mother gold digger raised a goddamn dumbass

I’m just waiting for Luxia to quickly take them down lmfaoooo. I can’t with these people anymore

Fed-Kun's army
bruh this baiting dead went to this world to homewreck and romance mr glasses but she got a taste of cash and immediately changed sides??? and ol megane is letting it all happen? while luxia is just making them run circles around each other eye-

Ahhahahhahahah I enjoyed the drama the cheating bastard and his mother did like seriously I want to strangle him to death.

But if I ever reincarnate I want this job with system it's okay to be forever alone at least I get to live in small worlds and take a vacation from time to time. This would be a dream job.

Also, dumb fucker gifting your wife's jewelry to your girlfriend that's rather low for a finance director. He sure is super dumb.

Seriously is there no other series like this? I need like 5 chapters of this per day sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread