Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 86 - That Girl's Damn Wild -- The first entrance

I just lobe how this webtoon change the cliche for the better. I geew up reading those annoying cliches that reading this webtoon satisfirs me so much lol. Just love revenge in general.

Dex-chan lover
Who wrote a novel on these two leads? ones a bully and the other is an A-hole plus they both don't care that a girl is going to kill herself because of what they've done. Who was like yeah those two are perfect leads, very likable and relatable lol. Also if the police did check her phone and see what the last call was he'd be questioned and they'd probably find out about the bullying. anyways Im ready for this cliche revenge to get started, cant wait to see how she handles highschoolers

For a moment I thought she was going to play a guy in this one. Would have been really interesting.

For those who are wondering why a novel with this kind of premise even exists,
this arc actually talks about story writers at the very end and why they're scum.

Ugh, I gotta agree with Luxia here. I hate High school bullying stories.
This one looks based in modern 21st century with the modification of +[ALL] Useless Adults

A new character and a new world! Can’t wait to see her turn everything on it’s head and get revenge!

Thank you for translating this!

and here I am wondering what happened to su luxia in the prev arc..
did the original su luxia in the prev arc occupying her own body after su luxia finished the mission or died after that?

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being a writer and writing those leads. Even if they get together, they're not going to make each other better. They'll be worse if anything.
This is the first transmigration where it isn't cheating, and the characters don't act like they're nice. Interesting

Dex-chan lover
@blacksnow28
that's generally what happens, yeah. The exception was when agent su decided to hang out in actor land and bang her chosen dude for 60 more years

Dex-chan lover
...mmm, I'll give it a try, but a korean HS full of chinese names..who are transfer students, who are bullied? Whut?

I mean, was mentioning that it was a korean school relevant at all? Just confused

Just ignore the names, they are clearly translated for our chinese heroine the same way her name was carried over to other worlds.
The thing says the heroine bullied some chinese students, not that the Heroine or ML our her cannon fodder host was chinese.
It's like if an american dub of an anime has english names for the audience and adds in donuts and stuff.

Group Leader
@JackofSpades261 You just reminded me of that manga the same author of 5Toubun Hanayome made years ago about a suicidal kid who realized everyone was better off without him. No wonder the author had to change his tune afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread