Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 5 Ch. 90 - That girl’s damn wild -- Filling in a blank cheque

Dex-chan lover
The recruitment page is insane lmao, every time I see it I think she started beating ass next page for no reason LOL

Fed-Kun's army
LMFAOOO MANS TRANSFERRED FOR A FRONT VIEW SEAT TO LU XIAS BEATING

ngl i hate mc hes irredeemable for encouraging suicide and playing bystander lmfao. watch hes going to be one of those assholes who fall in love with ppl who arent interested in them bc theyre so arrogant theyre interested in how ppl dont fall for em

Fed-Kun's army
Take her money and DESTROY HER!!!!

@Darkmeep ngl, I look forward to the new recruitment page for each arc. So funny hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
WOW.. the guy legit transferred classes rep watch some drama LOL
Many thanks

Narcissistic douchebag off the starboard bow! prepare for retarded ML logic!

Hope the mc takes advantage of that blank cheque. But then again it might come back to bite her if they say it was stolen. THEN AGAIN this is a manga and IDK if they would get a bank involved. :c

ahh, so disappointed. Thought it was a love interest for Luxia. Still obsessed with Arc 2 and Gu Chen, hoping for him to come back and make this 1 vs 1 or something

Dex-chan lover
oh i am SO excited for su luxia to drag both the FL and ML through the mud by their hair. ths gon be gooooood

Hopefully Luxia gets a ML that will help her out. Ugh both the FL and ML are hateful people hopefully they suffer a lot and get what's coming to them during this arc.

Dex-chan lover
And so the spider's web begins, and ML unwittingly fell into the trap.

Su was quite merciful in the last arc, I wonder how she'll double down this time.

@LazyGreenPig03 That's not how Su luxia deals with things. She has never gone back to loving a scum who caused her death. All guys she loved were good guys, not really like this loony bandwagoner.

Users who are viewing this thread