Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 6 Ch. 110 - This Feng Wushuang -- The proper way to tell a secret

This is gonna be good, I bet the mc will kill the demon bastard herself, or that I wish because he deserves it.

Dex-chan lover
What a piece of garbage that demon lord is. And the senior brother pisses me of for some reason. Man, I can't wait for the climax of this arc.

Fed-Kun's army
Wouldn’t all those corpses smell? Is her nose not working...? Although I suppose her nose could have gotten used to it while she was unconscious...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I see that the red guy is using the same tactic of killing doctors that Stalin did in the Cold War, i wonder if this is forshadowing the lack of doctors that would be able to cure whatever disease the Main FL has.

BTW, up to this point who has been your favorite Su Luxia? Mine was the vampire one.

@Anra7777 I’m pretty sure she knows he’s just killed people, even if she can’t smell all that blood/bodily fluids. She’s just so “kind” she can forgive him for being a murderer.

@Fran1212
He does end up dying but not by her hands.

@Anra7777
She smells it the corpses and knows he's doing bad things, but she basically chooses to ignore it. She's one of those stupid people who think "if I don't see it/ignore, it didn't happen" because it's convenient. Also I think it was part of her character setting, of "being a kind heroine who forgives all".

@Richman Nope nothing to do with lack of doctors or foreshadowing (at least that I can remember).
Just highlighting/exposing the fake faces of Feng Wushang and Bai Lixuan

So Wushuang is traitor? Bc she obviously got a relationship with the enemy... I think she even instructed the red hair guy to hurt original Su Lu Xia 🤦

@Richman Sorry XP Her illness isn't too serious as she get's better. It's just that she ate two medicinal herbs/mushrooms that when taken together cause the symptoms that she has. I think Luxia explained it in this chapter with how she ate the medicine the ML gave her so she couldn't eat those meatballs that one of her junior sister/brothers made.

@bookworm_sueweetie Kind of. It's a bit complicated and I'm not sure if or how much you want to know or have spoiled.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being a doctor and hearing about this murderous demon lord going around trying to cure his waifu, and every single doctor has died so far.

At what point will everyone just simply refuse to treat her? lel

Double-page supporter
And does she smell that trail of blood? Usually you smell that part in some lab or slaughterhouse.

Dex-chan lover
She clearly knows he's killed someone if she's asking about it, not to mention the strong smell of blood in that room alone would be undeniable even when bindfolded

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess a demon lord type antagonist that acts like an actual demon lord isn't bad once in a while. Obviously bad for the people he unreasonably killed, but besides in-universe characters.

Yeah, this female lead is pretty dumb, but I doubt she doesn't realize here. The smell of blood alone would be really strong. Not to mention she's tentatively a martial artist with this cultivation nonsense going on, so her senses should be even sharper.

I wonder if Su Luxia is planning to go with the "kidnapping" narrative or if she'll expose their little relationship and drive reality into it hardcore?

So silly, having 2 mushroom dishes and a stomach ache being a plot device haha. Interesting take! And those mushrooms look good.

Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
@marrow: i found it's strange, i eat a bunch of mushrooms together and never get stomachaches, but i've never eaten thousand-years-mushrooms so maybe it's not the case lol

Users who are viewing this thread